|Bedroom 1 Queen Full Twin|
|Bedroom2 Queen Twin XL|
We call this property our "Rollercoaster" As the hill leading up to the driveway is exciting to most! The nightly rate includes 5 guests, extra guests are $15 per person per night. This cozy cottage/duplex is at the top of a steep hill, has the size and character of the 30's. This house has NOT been renovated, but is full of charm. This unit is 2 BEDROOMS, 1 BATH, FULL KITCHEN, LIVING ROOMS, WASHER/DRYER AND OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS in MIDTOWN! Perfect for extended work stays, to stay while your home is being worked on, friends getting together or in-town down time relaxation. You are in walking distance of our ever expanding pedestrian Belt Line, (our belt line is full of life, art, bars and restaurants) Piedmont Park, Botanical Gardens, and Ponce City Market. Our cottage is nestled on top of a hill and at the top of the hill is where OFF STREET parking is. Please ensure you look at our pictures provided to see the hill that you will drive up. When inquiring to stay please let us know what is bringing you to ATL or why you are needing a short term rental. Same day bookings will need to ask the host for check-in time. THIS IS A DUPLEX (1of 2 UNITS IN THE HOUSE- RENT JUST 1 UNIT OR RENT BOTH FOR A LARGER FAMILY/FRIENDS
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Covered Patio with 2 chairs and coffee table
- Pet Friendly
- Ceiling fans in Bedrooms
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
*** LOCALS must Contact us Prior to Booking ***
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
* Please note we have ( 5 ) of guest included in the price additional guest are billed at a rate of $15.00 per night.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days will be billed an additional cleaning charge of $75.00
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time additional fee, and they must be approved by management. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that un