Book This "DARLING" cabin for the weekend of February the 10th or the 17th, it comes with a bottle of wine and a $50 gift card for a romantic dinner out of your choice. This "Rustic" little cabin is nestled in a valley between Helen and Clarksville, GA. You will feel a "retro vibe" as soon as you walk in (which is by design!) This is the perfect cabin for those that want to get away from the "BIG CITY LIGHTS" and the hustle and bustle of everyday life (FLY Fisherman and HIKER Enthusiasts will find this location close to several areas for their sport) OH, and if "Shopping" and "EATING" is your sport, that is close too! Come sit on a rocking chair on the covered porch with your cup of coffee, glass of wine, or a Coca Cola and enjoy the sounds of NATURE. (which does not included the noise of city traffic) In the evening start a fire in the wood burning stove and snuggle up in a cozy warm blanket and watch a movie. Our cabin was built form the trees milled on the property and has the rustic feeling of the "simple life" but the necessities for the modern world. No matter what Generation you are (Silent, Baby Boomer, Gen X or Millennial) this cabin will warm your heart and bring back memories of when times were simpler.
Other things to note-
-This Cabin comes with a starter kit, so if you are staying longer than 3 days you might need to run out for a few more supplies or bring some with you!
-Starter Supplies include- 2 rolls of paper towels and toilet paper, Shampoo, conditioner, body-wash, hand soap, kitchen supplies (a few spices, oil and coffee) and a few other things to start your stay out great.
* PLEASE BE SURE TO READ YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN, ALL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS ARE IN THE AGREEMENT.
* The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests OR arrangements made with management (fines &
immediate termination of reservation may apply)
* You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the house rules.
* Only the Primary guests are allowed to make requests to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
* For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the "booking adult" prior to arrival
* No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property without written permission from management.
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time additional fee for the first pet and additional $25 per pet after, and they must be approved by management.
*Although plenty of towels are supplies, Any stays longer than 5 days, can request laundry of towels at midweek for $30 charge.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time additional fee for the first pet and additional $25 per pet after, and they must be approved by management. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (877) 359-4557