|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
This COOL URBAN 2 bedroom pad is furnished with style and comfort and gives you a "vibe" right when you walk in, all furnishings and décor are new , and the apartment comes with all the necessities. This is the perfect place to vacation in ATL or nice weekend getaway to the city! GARAGE PARKING is a RARE FIND! You will be excited with it's location and the walkability to many areas including Ponce City Market and the beltline access in just two short blocks. Walk, bike, run, or skate your way through the ATL Beltline! This property is situated in trendy Old Fourth Ward (O4W)is one of the hippest neighborhoods in ATL! O4W is where you will see some of the city's most vibrant street art, celebrated restaurants and craft bars, lush green spaces and mixed use development including Krog Street Market and the "must visit" Ponce City Market (1 block away) and an abundance of ATL NIGHTLIFE! 2 min drive to Midtown, VA Highlands, Poncey Highlands and Inman Park. 4 min to Piedmont Park, 5 min to downtown and 7 min to Buckhead. This area is home to 3 of the city's most iconic BIKING and WALKING TRAILS, including FREEDOM PARK, EASTSIDE TRAIL and CENTRAL PARK. If you are visiting ATL , do yourself and favor and get the entire experience. You have not experienced ATL unless you've enjoyed a meal and sightseeing on the ATL pedestrian beltline. Coming to ATL for work or play this area has you covered! The apartment is located behind the main house (has it's own entrance and nothing is shared space except the driveway) The apartment has 2 Q beds, sleeps 4, if traveling with children the living room sofa is a futon and does fold down to a bed that a child could sleep on. Queen size air mattress is also in the unit
AFTER BOOKING PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ALL BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR THE PROPERTY.
Distance to Main Attractions
Fox Theatre- 1.0M (2 minute drive)
Martin Luther King National Historic Site- 1.1M (2 minute drive)
AmericasMart- 1.7M (4 minute drive)
GA State- 1.9M (4 minute drive)
ATL Skyline Ferris Wheel- 2M (5 minute drive)
GA State Capital- 2.2M (5 minute drive)
Atlanta City Hall- 2.4M (5 minute drive)
Grady Trauma Hospital- 2.4M (6 minute drive)
Aquarium- 2.5M (5 minute drive)
World of Coke- 2.5M (5 minute drive)
GA Tech- 2.5M (5 minute drive)
Emory University- 2.5M (6 minute drive)
Emory University Hospital- 4M (8 minute drive)
Mercedes Benz Stadium- 3.3M (6 minute drive)
LEGOLAND- 8.9M (13 minute drive)
Hartsfield Jackson Airport- 12M (15 minute drive)
Stone Mountain- 16M (23 minute drive)
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one time fee and they must be approved by management. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recycling rules, and owners are fined for not compiling)
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property.