Shadow Mountain 3
Newly Released Winter 2022/23 Aspen Mountain Ski-in/Out. Views, Parking, Outdoor Heated Pool, W/D
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
*** Please note World Cup Races will close the ski trail and Shadow Mountain lift access to this property from February 22 - March 8, 2023.***
2022/2023 - exterior walkways have partial renovation and some temporary structures
Beautifully Remodeled Vacation Rental at the Shadow Mountain Chair Lift
Open concept living space with full kitchen
Dining table for 6
Breakfast bar for 4
Inviting living room furnishings
Flat screen TV
First bedroom: Queen bed
Second bedroom: 2 twin beds, can be made into one king if requested at time of booking
Full bathroom with tub and shower
Washer and dryer
Tucked right up on Aspen Mountain*, the Shadow Mountain condos offer an amazing location providing ski-in/out access that is close to downtown. Being one of a handful of ski-in/out condo properties on Aspen Mountain, this is premier condo is a hidden gem. Shadow Mountain Lift is right next to the property and just a quick 5 blocks away you will find Aspen's numerous shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife. However, as the property is tucked up against the mountain it is a quiet and peaceful retreat. Take advantage of the on-call free Downtowner Shuttle to get you anywhere you need to go in the Aspen Core!
Year-round guests staying in this condo will enjoy the outdoor heated pool. The complex has a welcoming outdoor patio with gas grill and picnic tables. Here you can relax and take in the view of skiers or hikers enjoying Aspen Mountain while you grill your dinner and enjoy an apres ski/hike beverage. Complimentary parking for one vehicle in on-site lot. Additional vehicles will need to be parked off-site
This newly renovated condo has a wonderful combination of mountain comfort and contemporary elegance. The open concept living room, kitchen and dining area is an ideal space to enjoy the company of your traveling companions. This two bedroom/2 bath condo is ideal for a small family or a few friends traveling together.
Your group will enjoy the convenient access to the Shadow Mountain chairlift, to the hiking trails on Aspen Mountain and to all that downtown Aspen has to offer during your vacation. Any time of year this condo is a great choice when coming to visit the Aspen Snowmass area. In the winter you can stroll just a few feet over to ride the Shadow Mountain Lift (Lift 1-A) and start your ski day. During the summer months, there are some great hiking trails that start right outside the complex and meander up Aspen Mountain. For the days when you are just looking to relax, you will be impressed with the thoughtful touches of the interior remodel. The outdoor heated pool is so comforting after a long day experiencing all that Aspen Snowmass has to offer.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
*Early and late season Shadow Mountain lift access dependent upon snow conditions. Aspen Mountain Gondola is 3 blocks away.
*If you are booking a stay in April-June or September-November please check with us with to be sure the pool/hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025