******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Bathrooms 2 full and 1 powder room
Master Bedroom: King bed, flat screen TV, recently renovated en suite bath, wood burning fireplace and mountain view.
Guest Room: Two twin beds, flat screen TV, newly renovated en-suite bath
Guest Room: Queen bed - new mattress and furnishings, flat screen TV, en suite half bath (toilet and sink)
Living Room: Over sized sectional sofa bed new carpet (October 2019) in downstairs, stairs and hallways.
Wood burning fireplaces in the living area and master bedroom
Kitchen: Fully equipped and well appointed with high end appliances
45" Flat screen TV
Ample closets and storage in all rooms
***Air conditioning*** throughout condo - a rare amenity in Aspen!!
Covered, assigned parking spot, just steps from the elevator to the level this unit is on. Easy access!
Outdoor pool - summer only - right outside the condo door (pool and tennis will be closed summer 2023!)
Tennis courts - summer only
All the comforts of a mountain home ski in / out to Aspen Mountain.*
This condo has a great location within the property. The property offers the ultimate access to Aspen Mountain ski trails as you can ride the Shadow Mountain chair up and ski back to the property at the end of the day. Our Mountain Queen condo is located at the base of the Shadow Mountain chair lift and is one of a handful of ski-on/out properties to this world class ski area and just a quick 3 blocks away you will find Aspen's numerous shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife. As the property is tucked up against the mountain however you enjoy the quiet of a residential neighborhood with convenient access to skiing and to town. Take advantage of the free Downtowner Shuttle to get you anywhere you need to go in the Aspen Core!!
The living room, with its high vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, affords beautiful views of the mountain. Relax on the over-sized sofa in front of the roaring wood burning fireplace while watching the snow fall outside. In the summer months you will be warmed by the sun shining into the rooms and on the back patio, where you can unwind in the fresh mountain air. Our 3 bedroom Aspen condo is perfect for your extended family, 2 families traveling together or a group of friends. Just outside the front door you have access in the summer to the spacious outdoor pool, patio area with lounge chairs and dining tables and a common area grill.
Your underground parking spot is located right next to the elevator. 1 spot available. If you need an additional spot, please inform us in advance for assistance. Ride the elevator up and you are just feet from the front door of your condo. This is a rare feature at Mountain Queen!
*Early and late season Shadow Mountain lift access dependent upon snow conditions. Aspen Mountain Gondola is 3 blocks away.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025