700 Monarch 302
Completely Remodeled Aspen Mountain Condo. Luxury Finishes, Amazing View, Wood FP, 1 Block To Lift
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Traveling with a group? This is just one of 4 units we manage at 700 Monarch in the same building - each will sleep 4 to 8 people.
This property is currently listed for sale and we may request a showing during your stay. You will be given 24 hours notice and have the option to decline.
Master Bedroom: King bed, flat screen Smart TV, en suite bath with vanity area, tub, shower, heated towel bar and radiant heated floor
2nd Bedroom: Two twin beds - (can be made into one king if requested at time of booking)
3rd Bedroom: Two twin beds, (can be made into one king if requested at time of booking)
2nd Bathroom: Full bath with shower, heated towel bar and radiant heated floor
Living Room: Comfortable and inviting contemporary furnishings
Private balcony with Aspen Mountain view
Wood burning fireplace
Fully stocked kitchen with Thermador induction cooktop
Dining table for 6, breakfast bar for 4
Flat screen Smart TV
Covered, assigned parking spot - height limit is 74 inches
*Early and late season Shadow Mountain lift access dependent upon snow conditions. Aspen Mountain Gondola is 3 blocks away.
All the comforts and amenities of a deluxe mountain residence just steps to Aspen Mountain. Walk over to the Shadow Mountain lift to start your ski day. This uncrowded lift offers great access to the amazing skiing on Aspen Mountain. At the end of the day you can ski down the ski way to right outside the 700 Monarch building (conditions permitting) and click out of your skis. The downtown restaurants and nightlife are just a couple blocks down the street.
700 Monarch is located in a wonderful, quiet neighborhood but yet is so convenient. The wood burning fireplace will welcome you home each afternoon where you will enjoy quiet afternoons after skiing or relaxing in the afternoon sun with your favorite beverage on the balcony. Settle into the inviting living room sofa after starting a fire in the wood burning fireplace or prepare a great dinner in the deluxe fully stocked kitchen. The open-concept living area is perfect for spending time with your traveling companions.
The condo is all one level and is located on the third floor without elevator access. Please contact us in advance if we can be of assistance with your luggage. The third floor location provides for vaulted ceilings and views from the balcony of skiers or hikers enjoying Aspen Mountain. A complete remodel of this home was completed in the fall of 2021 and is beautifully and thoughtfully finished. The master features a king bed and en-suite spa-like bath. The second and third bedrooms have two twin beds that can be made into a king upon request prior to your arrival. These flexible bedding arrangements make this vacation rental perfect for all groups of travelers - families, friends, couples will all enjoy sharing this upscale condo. You will truly enjoy your stay in this contemporary mountain home just across the street from the lift and ski trails on Aspen Mountain and 3 blocks to the heart of downtown Aspen's numerous shops, restaurants and nightlife.
1 underground parking spot available. If you need an additional spot, please inform us in advance for assistance with parking.
This condo is located on the 3rd floor. We may be able to provide luggage assistance as needed with advance notice.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025