Le Chamonix #11 Aspen Highlands
Aspen Highlands Ski Area. Spacious Multi-Level Townhome. Gas Grill, Gas FP, Parking. Walk to Skiing
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Easy access to skiing at Aspen Highlands!
3. 5 bathrooms
Lower Floor Suite:
* Bedroom 1 - Spacious suite with Queen bed, en-suite bath with tub and shower combo, sitting area with flat screen TV (the stairs down to this space are open to the main level with a privacy curtain)
* Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
* Work Desk
* Sliding door out to a private deck
*Full, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar for 3
*Dining table with seating for up to 8
*Living room with sectional sofa, gas fireplace and flat screen TV
*Spacious balcony with gas grill and dining table for 4 - 6
*Bedroom 2 - King bed with en-suite bath with shower, flat screen TV
*Bedroom 3 - Queen bed with Aspen Highlands Mountain View
*Bedroom 4 - Queen futon
*Bathroom - Full bathroom with shower
On free shuttle
Parking for up to 2 vehicles in complex lot
Located directly across the street from the base of Aspen Highlands ski area, this spacious townhome offers the ultimate in mountain vacation access. In the spring, summer and fall months you will enjoy the convenient access to Maroon Creek Road, the gateway to the most photographed area in North America, the Maroon Bells. Adventures await you in this incredible National Forest destination. You can hop on your road bike or e-bike and pedal your way up the 7 miles to Maroon Lake. For some not-so strenuous options, the shuttle stop is just across the street at the base of Aspen Highlands. You can relax on an informative bus ride up, or you can head out early morning or evening in your car to enjoy all this area has to offer in fishing, hiking, picnicking and sight-seeing. In the winter you can walk across the street and ski one of Aspen's most popular ski mountains. Whether you are into cruising long, wide, rolling groomed ski runs or hiking up to advanced bowl terrain, Aspen Highlands is an amazing destination for all mountain enthusiasts. From the chairlifts you will be in awe as Aspen Highlands has some of the best views in the area, and the infamous Cloud Nine restaurant.
Even with all there is to do outside, you may not want to leave the comforts of this beautifully decorated townhome. The home features 2 master bedrooms, one functions as a suite with a sitting area and flat screen tv. Two additional bedrooms are perfect for another couple, kids, or single travel companions. The open floor plan of the main living area is welcoming with a large sectional sofa, dining table for up to 8 and a breakfast bar where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and discuss the plans for the day ahead.
Outside you will find a front patio area where you can soak in views of the majestic Aspen Highlands ski area or the back balcony overlooking the beautiful Maroon Creek valley. This home is located just 2.5 miles outside of downtown Aspen with a free and convenient shuttle stop just across the street. You will enjoy the quiet of this residential and natural area while knowing the shops, restaurants and hustle and bustle of Aspen is just a quick drive, walk, bike or shuttle away. Families with older children, couples traveling together or friends visiting Aspen for adventure, fun and relaxation will all appreciate the location and wonderful appointments of this beautiful property.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
License Number: STR.0040.2022
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025