******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
* Bedroom 1 - King bed, flat screen tv, en-suite bath with dual vanity and separate shower area, and outdoor balcony
* Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, flat screen tv
* Bathroom - with full-size tub and shower
* Bedroom 3 - Captains bunk with twin over queen, large office desk and en-suite bath with small tub and full shower
Bedroom 4 - King bed (can be 2 twins if requested at the time of booking), flat screen tv, and en-suite bath with large walk-in shower
Full, remodeled kitchen and dining area with dining table for 6 and breakfast bar for 3
Living room with gas fireplace and expansive views of the ski area and Mount Daly
50" flat screen TV
Large vaulted ceilings
Spacious deck with gas grill
Full-size washer and dryer
Common area seasonal outdoor hot tub right next door to the townhome
Seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub across the street
Located across the street from access trail to Assay Hill chair lift
Lot parking for up to two vehicles
On free shuttle
This Ridge Townhouse is the ideal place to bring everyone together to enjoy an incredible visit to the Aspen Snowmass area. The open-concept living area is a warm and inviting space to create wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime. The vaulted ceilings and large windows allow you an expansive view of the Snowmass ski area and Mount Daly. After a hearty breakfast in the remodeled kitchen your group can hop on the convenient shuttle or walk across the street to access the ski trail to the Assay Hill lift, Access may be limited due to snow conditions in early and late ski season.
The kitchen is stocked with many items needed to cook for large groups. Warm afternoons can be spent on the spacious deck where you can use the gas grill to cook up dinner, dine al fresco at the patio table or just relax and soak in the glorious view.
Four bedrooms in the home provide options for various groups of travelers. The king master bedroom has an incredible view and en-suite bath is located on the upper level along with a cozy queen bedroom and another bedroom with a captains bunk bed and full-size desk. The fourth bedroom is on the main level and offers the choice of either a king bed or two twins - just let us know your preference when you book your stay! The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to create a wonderful dinner or a quick appetizer to enjoy before you head out to dine at any of the incredible restaurants in Aspen or Snowmass. Located on Faraway Road, about 3/4 of a mile from Snowmass Base Village, it is an easy hop onto the Snowmass local shuttle at the end of the drive to get up to the village for skiing, dining or a summer Thursday night outdoor concert on the ski hill.
The Ridge Townhomes offers a common area hot tub right next to your building and a large outdoor pool area with hot tub across the street from the complex. Enjoy the convenient hot tub at the end of a day exploring all that Snowmass has to offer.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent. Limited quantity available - please check for availability before confirming your stay if AC is needed.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the pool/hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025