|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin Full|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some
of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have
more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Stylish MOUNTAIN HOME in Asheville, NC! With all the amenities you could ask for, this 3 bedroom / 2 bath home is the perfect choice for your next MOUNTAIN GETAWAY! Inviting floor plan with high-ceilings in the living room. Spacious kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and breakfast bar that seats four! Private outside deck with dining table / chairs for you to enjoy your next meal outdoors. Spend the night indoors and enjoy our recreational room complete with foosball, hoops, ping-pong table and more! Located in Asheville where you will find many venues for dining, shopping and adventure. Enjoy a day of hiking, biking, swimming, fishing or tubing! If you’re looking for an adrenaline pumping adventure, take a drive over to the Nanatahala River Gorge where you’ll be able to experience white water rafting, kayaking, and even zip lining!
This newly updated home features rustic-modern furnishings, stainless steel appliances, one king-size bed, one queen-size bed, one full-size bed, one twin-size bed and a Queen sleeper sofa with top amenities! Includes a dining area (seats 6 people) where you can enjoy your meals. You will also love the private backyard for enjoying the mountain air rain or shine, fire pit, BBQ, private driveway / garage parking and ideal location just a short drive to all major attractions! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative or for families. NOTE: Guests that book this property will get the ENTIRE home which includes everything you see in the listing. Up to 7 CARS are allowed to park on the property. Garage is available and can accommodate up to 2 (compact) cars inside!
NOTE: Internet might be glitchy in this area at times. We have provided DVDs for you to enjoy in case you lose connection.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Tell us! We offer concierge services as well such as baskets, gift packages, etc. Reach out to us for more information.
Easy access and just 5 minutes to the grocery store, dining. The home is also within an hour drive of several Lake Lure restaurants such as Point of View, Larkins on the Lake, Lake House Restaurant Bar & Grill and Carolina Moon Coffee (just outside of the Rumbling Bald Resort). The charming mountain city of Chimney Rock is just 30 minutes away - enjoy hiking to view & waterfalls and head back down to shop, dine, or enjoy a drink at Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery or Burntshirt Vineyards Tasting Room. Waynesville is only 20 minutes away!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 9)
* King-size bed
* Queen-size bed
* One Full-size bed and One Twin-size bed
* Queen sleeper
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* SmartTVs with access to streamline apps. ***Netflix is provided.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Outdoor grill
* Driveway Parking / garage
* Iron and ironing board
* Stand-up shower(s)
* Full-size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following: A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Asheville! Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features a cozy living room and 3 bedrooms that provide a peaceful haven for any traveler. The living room boasts rustic, modern-themed furnishings with a SmartTV and games that the whole family can enjoy in the recreational room. The newly updated kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as FREE coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* XPLORIE FREE FUN TICKETS: We have hand-picked a variety of offers from top attractions in the area and given you ONE of each, for FREE, every day of your stay. You can use all or none of these activities each day, it’s completely up to you. Some attractions do sell out so be sure to book at your earliest convenience. NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE TICKETS FOR EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY EVERYDAY. ONLY ONE FREE TICKET PER DAY. Feel free to reach out to us for more information.
* This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME. We do charge a DAILY $20 Non-Refundable Pet fee (up to 5 nights). If your stay is over 5 days long, a FLAT $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (ONE-TIME CHARGE) will be applied instead. This will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog(s). Please let us know if you are bringing a pet so we can accommodate your request.
* Cleanliness is important. Your retreat is professionally cleaned. Anti-disinfectants will be used before and after every booking to ensure the highest level of sanitation. Due to the COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
*If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional ques