|Primary Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Room Twin (2)|
Stay just steps from the Annapolis waterfront! Cherished by the multi-generational Navy owners who have updated the modern home, while maintaining the charm of residing on the Historic District's Fleet Street. Enter the sunny family room decorated in full Semper Fi pageantry. Head back to the gourmet kitchen, with sleek granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and all of the kitchen tools you'll need for your stay. Head out to the private fenced stone patio where you'll find a BBQ grill and seating for 4 under the umbrella at the table. In the hall of the main floor you'll find the powder room and full laundry room.
Head up the Navy-decorated stairway to the 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the second floor. The en-suite primary Bedroom has a Queen bed, flatscreen TV and a shower/tub combo. Across the hall is the guest bedroom with 2 twin beds and an en-suite full bath with stand-up shower.
When you are ready to see the sights of Annapolis, step outside on to the cobblestone street just one block to the City Dock, shops, restaurants and the Naval Academy.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 2 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 4 (plus 1 more on an air mattress - available upon request):
- Second Floor
- Queen Bed
- Flatscreen TV
- En-Suite full bath
Twin Guest room:
- Second Floor
- Two Twin Beds
- Flatscreen TV
- Full en-suite bath
- Full gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Private back brick patio with outdoor dining table for 4
- Eat-in kitchen table seats 2
- Seating for 4 at the folding table that pops up in the living
- BBQ Grill with a tank
- Multiple flatscreen TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the electronic lock code on the front door. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 1 block
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket with wine, snacks, coffee pods and creamers!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am