|King Guestroom King|
|Queen Guestroom Queen Twin|
|Family Room Sofa Queen|
*Flexible Commissioning Week Cancellation Policy*
This newly-decorated and furnished 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath is located across the Annapolis Waterfront drawbridge in the Maritime Republic of Eastport, commonly known as "Eastport"! Sit on the sunny front porch before heading inside. Upon entering the home you will be greeted by a family room with a new flatscreen TV and the new dining table. The sofa in the family room opens up to a Queen sleeper. Walk through the fully-stocked kitchen to the sunny back deck and fenced yard with new patio and firepit. Head upstairs to the 2 bedrooms - one with a luxurious King bed and the other with a beautiful new Queen bed and Twin trundle.
Walk to restaurants, shops & the new Eastport brewpub, and steps away from the water, the maritime Museum and a multitude of marinas. With great food and live music along with rooftop and waterfront dining, Eastport is a great choice when looking for another side of Annapolis. To get over the bridge, walk, drive or take a water taxi across the harbor from Eastport. While there is no parking spot dedicated to this property, there is always available street parking right outside the home.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 2 BR / 1.5 BA / Sleeps 7:
- Second Floor
- Luxury King Size Bed
- Full Bath in the Hall
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
- Twin Mattress Trundle under Queen
- Full Bath in the Hall
Main Floor Sleeper Sofa
- Sofa pulls out to Queen Sleeper
- Powder Room on Main Floor
- Private fenced deck and patio in the back yard
- Gas grill
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Dining room table seats 4-6
- Front porch
- Big Screen TV
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No Pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- While this property does not have attached parking, the street has parking available most times of the year.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 1.5 miles
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly-laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Eastport Easy Lesley, we hope to host you again very soon! Thank you Cathy
Thank you so much John for the wonderful review of Eastport Easy! We hope to host you again soon! - Cathy