|Main Ensuite King King|
|King Guest room King|
|Queen Guest room Queen Crib|
|Main Floor Piano Room King|
*Still Available for 2023 Commissioning Week - Flexible Cancellation Policy*
Prepare to be spoiled at this custom-built luxury waterfront home. Designed by one of Annapolis’s premier architects, this beautifully detailed home is comfortable and inviting and features waterfront views from three of its four bedrooms and the open floor plan kitchen and great room on the first floor.
With views from the decks on both the main and 2nd floors, a private pier, 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, it comfortably accommodates up to 8 adults and a baby in a crib. The spacious 2nd floor King Suite has stunning views from the bedroom and the large spa bathtub. Included in your stay is use of the owner's kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. The decks and patios have plenty of seating, a dining table and a gas grill. The prolific wildlife will keep you outdoors and entertained!
Inside, the spacious home has all the bells and whistles! Passing through the entry foyer, guests enter a large open floor plan gourmet kitchen and family room space. The kitchen offers seating for 5 at the island and another 4 at the kitchen table. The adjoining family room has a flatscreen TV and fireplace. Four sets of tall double French doors lead to a spacious deck that runs the entire length of this section of the house with outdoor seating for 18 and spectacular water view. Three large umbrellas, a gas grill and a Big Green Egg reside on the deck.
The first floor also provides:
- Ensuite bedroom with a king bed, a piano, a small business office and access to a covered porch. The designer bathroom serving this suite features a whirlpool bath and a wheelchair accessible luxury shower.
- Formal dining room with seating for 10 (12 with the two available high chairs).
- Second entrance into a pantry
- Half bath adjacent to the pantry.
The second floor is reached by using one of the 2 stunning staircases; one off the entry foyer and the other off the kitchen. This level features:
- King ensuite with a king bed and a stunning bathroom with a double vanity, an oversized whirlpool bath and a luxury shower. Five full-height windows provide water views from the bedroom and the bath.
- Guest bedroom with a king bed and access to a private covered porch. Windows on three sides of this room provide spectacular water views. This suite is served by the bathroom, noted below.
- Another king bedroom with a queen bed in a child’s crib facing the front of the house. Shuttered windows keep this room dark during the day, but when they are opened, there is a view of the gardens and woodlands surrounding the house.
- Shared designer bathroom with a double sink vanity, a whirlpool bath and a separate shower that is shared by the two bedrooms on the 2nd floor
- Laundry facilities for the house.
The furnished recreation room on the lower level is ideal for entertaining. There is a pool table, wet bar, another flat screen TV, fireplace, plenty of games and another full bath. The space is large enough to fit 2 air mattress (inquire at time of booking).
This home is wonderful for families and friends coming in for Naval Academy events or boat shows.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure they meet CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.).
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 4.5 BA / Sleeps 8 adults, 1 baby (room for an air mattress for 2 more in the basement - inquire at time of booking):
HIGHLIGHTS AND OTHER AMENITIES:
-Multiple outdoor waterfront patios - 2nd floor balcony, decks and patios
-Water access from private pier
-BBQ Gas grill (propane provided)
-Spacious gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances
-Dining room table seats 8-10 (plus 2 high chairs)
-Breakfast Bar seats 5
-Eat-in Kitchen Table seats 4
-High Speed Internet and WiFi
-Multiple Flatscreen TV's
-Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
-Parking for multiple cars in driveway
-Laundry room: Full-size washer/dryer located on the main floor
Back yard water feature
Coffee / Cocktail deck at the rear of the yard on a bluff overlooking the water with umbrella
Property Distance to:
-Downtown Annapolis – 3.5 miles
-U.S. Naval Academy – 4 miles
-Washington, DC – 31 miles
-Baltimore - 32 miles
* Welcome Gift Basket
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going
* All beds are made for you with freshly-laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home and the owners live in the home when not renting it. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.