Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
TIMBER RIDGE 122 - 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 8 - Wildernest, CO - Condo, 957 Sq. Ft.
This condo is a great find in Summit County! It sits at the top of Wildernest where the views of Buffalo Mountain and wooded area are not blocked by other units. There is a trail that connects to the Gore Range Trail, Colorado Trail, and many others.
There is an incredible clubhouse with 2 hot tubs, a pool, dry sauna, billiards, ping-pong, tennis courts, racquetball courts, and laundry facilities.
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Centrally located to all ski resorts. 5 minutes to Blue River, Outlet shopping and restaurants. Eagle's Nest Wildernest boundary, Lily Pad Pond and Buffalo Cabin Trailhead are nearby. Very quiet building.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Accessible via exterior steps. Condo is on 2nd floor (no elevator). Inside, the condo is on 2 levels.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10): All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
Master Bedroom – Main Floor:
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
Second Bedroom - Main Floor:
- Twin Top Bunk, Full Bottom Bunk, Twin Trundle Bed (Slides Out From Under Bunk) (sleeps up to 4)
Third Bedroom - Loft
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
Living Area - Main Floor
- Double Size Fold Out Sofa Sleeper (sleeps 2)
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, den with gas fireplace, dining area, Full Bath with Tub/Shower.
Bedroom with Full Bath with Tub/Shower
PARKING: Limited to 2 vehicles only.
• Amazing Views of Mountains and Lake Dillon From All Windows and Balcony
• Club House With indoor Pool, 2 Hot Tubs, dry sauna, ping pong table, billiards, and racquetball court
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Deck Views of Mountains and Wooded Area
• Free WiFi
• Wood-burning Fireplace
• Mr. Coffee
• FREE FUN: Daily passes valued at up to $150/day to popular activities
• One Of Best Club Houses in County with Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, and Sauna
• Game Room, Racquet ball, Tennis Courts
• Hiking Out Your Door
• Sunny Deck
• TV's With Premium Features
• Hair Dryer
• Laundry Room in Clubhouse - Credit/Debit Card Operable
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County! - Just across the street! See www.summitstage.com
• Parking lot, two cars only
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, - via US 6 E, 9.6 miles
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 14.8 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 13.7 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 17.0 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W – 32.9 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via Ryan Gulch Rd. – 2.3 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 14.1 miles
Timber Ridge, located in Wildernest above Silverthorne, is a free shuttle ride to the Keystone slopes. What's more, we're just 14.8 miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June! Because if you want to ski over Memorial Day Weekend, you should be able to ski over Memorial Day Weekend.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
Thank you Caitlin for the review of Timber Ridge 122 - Wildernest. We are so happy that you were comfortable and enjoyed the views! We hope you can come back soon for a visit! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team