The Marquise Unit 317
The Marquise 317
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 1 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms - 650 sq. feet
Perfect Whistler Get-a-way at The Marquise!. Located in the Benchlands area of Upper Whistler Village, you will love this well kept and comfortable 1 bedroom condo. Just walk across the street, step into your skis and to access Blackcomb mountain and ski down to the Wizard Chair Lift.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed
- Living Space: Spacious open concept living area, gas fireplace, newer sofa (converts to QUEEN bed), dining for 4, well equipped kitchen, plenty of natural light.
*NOTE- no cable service on TV. We have the HDMI cable available for you to stream from your laptop.
- Laundry in common room in building
- Village Access: Steps across the street to the slopes to ski down to the village, or use the free Ski shuttle bus that goes directly to the Village
- Lift Access: Steps across the street to the slopes to ski down to the Wizard chair or use the free Ski shuttle bus that goes directly to the Gondola.
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Ski locker on lower floor, bike storage in secure parkade
-Amenities: Outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tubs, sauna and a fitness amenity room
- Parking: Secure underground parkade for 20 CAD/day per vehicle. Payable at pay booth in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up to 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whistler Prime Vacation Properties (WPVP), the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as
follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult"), or approval of
tenants age has been met by WPVP. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be
family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling
within the foregoing categories.
A deposit totaling 35% of the agreed upon total amount is due with acceptance of rental
agreement. Payment of deposit shall be deemed as acceptance of this rental agreement. Payment
may be made by major credit card service offered by WPVP at time of reservation. We accept
VISA or MASTERCARD.
The minimum amount of the damage deposit is $500 and may be increased at management's
discretion. The damage deposit is taken at time of key pick up from our central reservations
front desk in Whistler. This will be a credit pre-auth hold on your card, then the hold is released
upon 10 days of your departure.
The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. You will get an email reminder
with a link to pay online, however you can pay earlier by logging onto your
reservation on our itrip websiteand using your email address as the log in name.
**AIRBNB guests pay based on the Airbnb schedule as they handle all payment**
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur
at least 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund. GUESTS THAT DO NOT CANCEL WITHIN
THE 30 DAY TIME FRAME WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no
refund for early departure. Some exceptions will be considered.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the
Whistler Village and surrounding homes - keys will be picked up at Whistler Reception Services located at 4314 Main Street in Whistler
Glacier Lodge - 4573 Chateau Blvd, Whistler, BC V8E 0Z5
Creekside - Remote check in will be sent to you by NOON on check in day
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside..
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy,
as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
3. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises.
4. Close all blinds in all rooms.
5. The maximum number of overnight occupants shall not exceed advertised capacity of the property, not including a child in a crib.
6. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other
7. If pet(s) are approved, Tenant must clean up after pet(s).
8. Smoking is not allowed inside the property.
9. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of
twenty-five (25)…unless authorized by management.
HOLD HARMLESS,WPVP, iTrip or the Owner, do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or
their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage,
loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable
service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of
God, or other reasons beyond its control. Refund to cover the expense or make other arrangement for payment if the deposit has already been refunded.
DISCLAIMER/LIMITATION OR LIABILITY
The premises, all fixtures thereon, and all property on or around the premises is provided “as is”
without any warranties of any kind. Neither iTrip, WPVP nor the Owner shall be responsible for
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 747-6872