Symphony unit 38
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms - 980 sq. feet
Welcome to the Symphony complex! Located across the street and walking distance to the village. Wonderful 2 bedroom with spacious entry with large ski locker. High ceiling in living room. New furniture offering comfortable seating for your family or group. Gas fireplace in living room. Dining for 6 comfortably plus 2 bar stools on kitchen island. All new TV's. Living room mounted TV has full swivel mount to you can watch from dining or kitchen.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed. Wall mounted TV, access to back patio and plenty of storage
- 2nd Bedroom: Double bed plus Double Bunk bed with Twin on top, full size closet and wall mounted TV
- Living Space: Queen sofa bed, dining for 6 plus additional 2 at kitchen island
- Village Access: Walk across the street! 2 mins or less
- Lift Access: Take the free ski shuttle or walk through the village along pedestrian stroll
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Ski storage at front entrance, bike storage in underground parkade
-Amenities: Outdoor hot tub for the complex
- Parking: Secure underground parkade FREE
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up to 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Whistler Prime Vacation Properties (WPVP), the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as
follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult"), or approval of
tenants age has been met by WPVP. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be
family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling
within the foregoing categories.
A deposit totaling 35% of the agreed upon total amount is due with acceptance of rental
agreement. Payment of deposit shall be deemed as acceptance of this rental agreement. Payment
may be made by major credit card service offered by WPVP at time of reservation. We accept
VISA or MASTERCARD.
The minimum amount of the damage deposit is $500 and may be increased at management's
discretion. The damage deposit is taken at time of key pick up from our central reservations
front desk in Whistler. This will be a credit pre-auth hold on your card, then the hold is released
upon 10 days of your departure.
The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. You will get an email reminder
with a link to pay online, however you can pay earlier if you so wish by logging onto your
reservation on our itrip websiteand using your email address as the log in name.
**AIRBNB guests pay based on the Airbnb schedule as they handle all payment**
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur
at least 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellation occurs 30+ days prior to arrival date
all monies will be refunded. GUESTS THAT DO NOT CANCEL WITHIN
THE 30 DAY TIME FRAME WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no
refund for early departure. Some exceptions will be considered.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the
Keys will be picked up at Whistler Reception Services located at 4314 Main Street in Whistler
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside..
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy,
as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
3. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in
4. Close all blinds in all rooms.
5. The maximum number of overnight occupants shall not exceed the number of bedrooms
times two or the advertised capacity of the property, not including a child in a crib.
6. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other
7. If pet(s) are approved, Tenant must clean up after pet(s).
8. Smoking is not allowed inside the property.
9. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of
twenty-five (25)…unless authorized by management.
HOLD HARMLESS,WPVP, iTrip or the Owner, do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or
their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage,
loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable
service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of
God, or other reasons beyond its control. Refund to cover the expense or make other arrangement for payment if the deposit has already been refunded.
DISCLAIMER/LIMITATION OR LIABILITY
The premises, all fixtures thereon, and all property on or around the premises is provided “as is”
without any warranties of any kind. Neither iTrip, WPVP nor the Owner shall be responsible for
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 747-6872