|Master bedroom Queen|
|Living room Queen|
NOTE: The new Creekside Gondola completion has been delayed and will not be open till Mid December.
Free SKI shuttle buses will be available every 30 minutes shuttling guests to the Whistler Village or Blackcomb Gondolas between 8 am and 5pm daily.
HOME INFO: 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - 700 sq. feet
Beautiful, comfortable, and updated Creekside townhouse, two minutes up the hill from the Gondola, Creekside Market, and shops. This cozy one-bedroom corner unit has a very comfortable floor plan, making it a wonderful getaway for couples, families, and friends. Includes free underground parking plus visitor stalls directly in front of the townhouse. Adjacent to the unit entrance is a separate (and private) heated bike storage room with a wall mounted steady rack, this room also houses the in-suite laundry.
The charming one level, open plan layout has large windows that provide ample natural light with a beautiful, forested outlook. Living room has a rustic wood-burning fireplace, comfortable stylish décor, Queen Sofa bed (sleeps 2) and open plan to accommodate your group or family all together. After a day on the mountain, relax in the living room with the fire on, as you enjoy the peaceful location. Ideal for WFH with high-speed internet, large screen 4K smart TV with cable and streaming services provided. The full kitchen has granite countertops with a breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances and is fully furnished with everything you need to cook. There is coffee, tea and a selection of non-perishable food in the cupboards, please help yourself.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed
- Living Space: Open concept, fireplace, seating for 4 + queen pull out sofa bed
- In-suite Laundry
- Amenities: Wine glasses, wine opener, toaster, kettle, fire extinguisher, board games + books, freezer, fridge, oven, stove, microwave, BBQ, outdoor seating
- Village Access: 10 minute walk to all Creekside amenities (Grocery, restaurants, rentals, Gondola)
- Lift Access: 10 minute walk to Gondola or drive + park
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Adjacent to the unit entrance is a separate (and private) heated bike storage room with 2 wall mounted steady racks, this room also houses the in-suite laundry.
- Parking: Free covered parking + visitor stalls
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *Must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 30 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee of deposit or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Strict cancellation policy applies.
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Hi Jeena, This is quite an inaccurate review to this property and we don't believe it to be a fair representation of us or this lovely unit. Screen door is not broken and most windows have capability of opening to allow for additional airflow if needed. We have it listed with NO AC as well as listed with no pool or hot tub so I am not sure why that is included as being negative about the property when it is not advertised to have those amenities.