|Bedroom Bunk Combo|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
North Star 137
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
*NO pets as per strata*
Fabulous North Star complex located across from the Village. FULLY renovated March 2022 with all new flooring, new kitchen cabinets, bathrooms, paint, furniture and décor as well as comfy beds and new bedding. Nestled in a quiet part of the complex with close proximity to the pool and hot tub area. Lovely corner unit with lots more natural lighting!
HOME INFO: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - 980 sq. feet
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, flat screen TV, plenty of storage
- 2nd Bedroom: Bunk bed combo (Queen on bottom, Full on top)
- Living Space: Queen pull out sofa bed, comfortable dining and equipped kitchen
- In suite washer/dryer
- Amenities: Heated outdoor pool + 2 outdoor hot tubs year round
- Village Access: Directly across the street! 1 min walk
- Lift Access: Short walk through the village OR take the free ski shuttle out front
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Bike storage in the underground, Front entry/mud room is perfect for skiis
- Parking: Free underground parking with 1 allocated stall + visitor stalls available
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 30 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then their Strict cancellation policy applies
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.