|Master Bunk Combo|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Gondola Village 2
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - 400 sq. feet
This lovely Townhouse is in the Gondola Village complex in Creekside. Two minute walk to the Gondola, and across the street from major amenities. Bus stop to the Main Whistler Village just outside the complex gate. Professionally renovated with designers flair. All new plank flooring, new furniture, lighting, kitchen and bathroom. Vaulted ceiling in main area brings in loads of natural light. *Please note this unit requires a few flights of stairs in order to access
- Master Bedroom: Bunk bed combo (queen on bottom, XL twin on top),
- Living Space: Queen sofa bed, wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceiling
- Laundry in-suite
- Village Access: Creekside village is right outside your door and to access main Whistler village it is a 6 minute drive or the bus runs just outside the complex
- Lift Access: 3 minute walk to Creekside Gondola
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Bike rack for use in parking lot or bikes can be locked right outside of unit door on your deck
- Parking: Outdoor FREE parking as well as additional visitor pass for guest
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 30 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee of deposit or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Strict cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.