Glacier Lodge Unit 334
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
*Pet friendly (50 pet fee will apply)*
HOME INFO: 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms - 873 sq. feet
Super location in Upper Village directly across from Fairmont Chateau Whistler. This lovely 2 level top floor condo is 5 Star throughout and features elegant updates, including renovated kitchen with new appliances and renovated bathroom. Stunning vaulted ceilings and spacious layout. This condo is one of the larger "loft units". Located on the top floor , end unit on the quiet side of the building with lots of natural light. Decorated with modern decor and high end finishing throughout.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, TV, plenty of storage room.
- 2nd Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds - Upper loft
- Additional 2 guests sleep in the living room sofa converts to queen sofa bed.
- Living Space: Large open main floor plan with spacious living area, gas fireplace, large screen TV and vaulted 22 ft ceilings.
Dining room has been recently upgraded with comfortable "bank-ette" style seating which can accommodate your whole group.
- Village Access: Upper Village is directly out the lobby doors. 5 minute scenic trail walk to main village
- Lift Access: 100m or less to the Gondola from lobby doors
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: 24/hr front desk can help you store your skis in ski storage Bike Storage is secure in underground parkade
-Amenities: Outdoor heated pool, two outdoor hot tubs, fitness amenity room
- Parking: Secure underground parkade for 20 CAD/day per vehicle. Payable at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *Must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up to 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Wow! Amazing to hear! We are thrilled you had such a great time and have come back to us twice now - we are thrilled to host and hope you come back again Thanks again for leaving such a kind review
Thanks for the review Lynn!
Thank you for your review Hilary and for giving honest feedback on the property! It is much appreciated and we will get things looked at
Thanks Alice for the review! Sorry for the lack of condiments but for health regulations we don't stock any of our units with it - happy you still had a great time!
Thanks for the review Malcolm! Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you return again
Thanks Helen for the Review! Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you return again
Thanks Eddie! Glad you had a great vacation!