Deer Lodge 455
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
Home Info: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - 800 sq. feet
Beautiful condo is directly in the heart of Whistler. When staying at Deer Lodge, you'll be minutes from anything within the Village. Close proximity to the lifts, lakes, and golf courses. Open layout with a fully stocked kitchen is perfect for a couples getaway or a small family trip. The dining area is comfortable seating for 4. The living room is suited with a flat screen TV with full cable package and free Wifi as well as a cozy gas fireplace. Off the living area is a sundeck with gas grill for your use as you experience the stellar views Whistler has to offer.
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, ensuite
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed
- Living Space: Open concept, fireplace, queen pull out sofa bed
- Amenities: Indoor common hot tub
- Village Access: Directly out your front lobby door!
- Lift Access: Quick 3-5 minute walk via the pedestrian stroll
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Secure storage off the main lobby, accessible by key card
- Parking: Underground garage parking 16/day CAD
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *Must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Kristianne. It is too bad about the noise off the pedestrian stroll but unfortunately that can be the down side of such a central location! Hopefully you had some sleep and were able to enjoy the rest of your stay
Thank you for the review and note about the bed we will definitely look into this!!