|living room Sofa Queen|
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
*NO pets as per strata*
We would love to welcome you to this beautiful 1 bedroom condo located on the TOP floor of the Aspens complex. You'll experience amazing views with your morning coffee as you watch the skiers pass by outside the balcony. Great ski in ski out location, perfect for a couples getaway or family fun!
HOME INFO: 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom - 569 sq. feet
- Master Bedroom: King bed, AC wall mounted flat screen TV, black out blinds
- Living Space: Queen pull out sofa bed, comfortable dining and equipped kitchen
- Common washer/dryer room in building on each floor
- Amenities: Heated outdoor pool + 2 outdoor hot tubs year round. Fitness room + games room
- Village Access: Via Ski in/Ski out path OR take the FREE ski shuttle
- Lift Access: Ski in/Ski out - closest lift: Wizard Express
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Free storage in the secure underground parkade
- Parking: Underground parking 16/day CAD
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 30 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then their Strict cancellation policy applies
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Hi Simon, It seems this review is quite slanted. The front desk has had a very busy season especially with being short staffed occasionally not unlike any other business during the pandemic. We have it listed in our emails prior to arrival that you can request remote check ins.. you did not ask or state you would like a remote check in. You called your first day at the home and said your family member hurt themselves skiing and that you would have to leave and wanted a full refund. We told you that if we could re-book for your dates we can refund but not likely and not on such short notice as that is standard with our cancellation agreement you booked upon. Then you said you were actually going to be coming back to Ski after dealing with the injured family member. So we kept the booking and did not try to rebook or have other guests. Then the next day you called to say you were not coming back. We did everything we could to work with you But to no avail. This unit is fantastic and has been completely renovated and shows exactly like the photos which were taken November 2021.