|Bedroom 2 Queen|
Lakeside Condo Unit #3294
Take in the beautiful vistas Saddlebrook has to offer at this premier lakeside vacation condo. The perfect family vacation is right around the corner with our gorgeous lakeside condo!
• Comfy Living Space – This two-bedroom, two-bath condo will not disappoint! The Master is spacious and has a queen-size bed and its own en suite bathroom with a beautiful shower. And the second bedroom has a comfortable queen bed for sleeping friends or family, with a second updated shower, too!
• Spacious Patio – The patio is the perfect spot for relaxing after a hard day on the golf course or playing tennis. Sit by the lake and watch the beauty of nature while having a glass of wine on the outdoor sofa and chairs.
• Gourmet Kitchen – Our vacation condo features a fully-equipped kitchen with a bar area and new granite countertops. Excellent for the occasional cook or aspiring chef!
• Amenities Galore! – Everything available in the comfort of your home is also available in your private vacation condo! Amenities include free WiFi, 3 Smart TVs, an outdoor patio couch and two chairs, one washer and dryer, air conditioning, coffee maker, hairdryer and more!
• Dog Friendly – Only Small Dogs 25 lbs or less are permitted, but please notify the property manager if you are bringing your pet as there is a $125 non-refundable pet fee.
Find your slice of paradise amongst the Cypress trees at Saddlebrook's Golf & Tennis Resort. Incredible beauty and fun-filled days await you during your stay.
• World-Class Destination – Saddlebrook offers more than 40 championship tennis courts and two PGA golf courses.
• Foodies Welcome! – With a short drive to Watergrass, you can find an extensive selection of local eateries, offering anything from casual to upscale dining.
• Tons of Shopping – The Tampa Outlets are 10-15 minutes away and offer tons of shopping fun, with some of the area's newest restaurants.
• Popular Vacation Locales – Saddlebrook is close to some of the best entertainment Tampa has to offer. You can catch a show or sports event, visit the Tampa Zoo, experience Busch Gardens, explore Downtown Tampa, take a day trip to St. Pete's Beaches, and much more!
**PLEASE NOTE: Golf is available for green and cart fees.
- Epperson Lagoon - 6 mi.
- Busch Gardens - 19 mi.
- Florida Aquarium - 22 mi.
- Tampa Zoo - 25 mi.
- Disney Parks - 49 mi.
- SeaWorld - 53 mi.
- Airports: Tampa International Airport= 22 mi.
Lakeside Condo Features
- Fully-equipped kitchen with plenty of counter space and bar stools
- Stackable full-size washer & dryer for your convenience
- The dining area has four (4) chairs and three (3) bar stools at the counter bar
- Large living room with a Sofa & Loveseat and coffee table with views.
- 1 Bedroom (Master with Queen with en suite large walk-in shower - sleeps 2)
- 2 Bedroom (Second bedroom with a Queen bed & a big screen TV - sleeps 2)
- 2 Bathroom with shower, sink & toilet shared for Bedroom 2.
- Sliding glass doors leading to the patio with an outdoor sofa and chair
- SAFETY FEATURES and CLEANING PRACTICES
o Ring door system
o Smoke detectors
o Fire extinguisher
PLEASE NOTE: Use of Resort facilities such as the swimming pools and gym are NOT included. Golf & tennis - You can pay a fee to play golf or tennis.
HOUSE RULES - Please Acknowledge
1. PLEASE, no parties. We want you to enjoy each other and have a great time, but disruptive parties are not permitted. Observation of quiet hours (10p – 8a) must be observed. Loud music and outdoor entertainment are prohibited. This is a residential neighborhood, and the authorities will be called if you cause a disturbance. Please be respectful.
2. Tenant and any guest of the tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida and local laws at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of FL or the above rules may cause the tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and deposits.
3. Only Small Dogs 25 lbs or less are permitted, but please notify the property manager if you are bringing your pet as there is a $125 non-refundable pet fee.
4. Parking is first-come, first-served.
5. Treat this home as if it were your own. Please report damages to your host immediately. If damages are determined to be caused by tenant misuse, it may result in fees to make repairs.
6. Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit, and if detected, there will be a $250 charge.
7. Family Rental Only – Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under 25.
8. Sleeping Capacity/Disturbances - Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of (4) four people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
9. Utilities - No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
10. Hold Harmless - iTrip or the owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or personal property. Neither does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.