New 3BR 2BA Home!
Beautiful Nature's Coast-inspired home with enough space for the whole family! 10-15-minutes from Beautiful Pine Island Beach on the Gulf Coast you'll find this 1366 sq. ft home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room with large flat-screen smart TV and plenty of seating. Whether you're a beach lover, golfer, fisherman, or just want to get away for a stay-cation with your family, this home is near it all yet in a very quiet neighborhood. Making it truly the best of all worlds!
- Master suite with Queen size bed offers a luxurious spa-like master bathroom with Walk-in Shower.
- The 2nd BR has Queen size bed.
- 3rd bedroom has large closets with plenty of storage space. TV's in every room.
- Relax out back in your own paradise which features a large lanai covered with propane grill for your freshly caught fish! - - Plenty to do at this home after spending your days out and about. (Fully fenced-in yard coming soon)
- High Speed Internet, 500/500.
- Brand new home, so very clean!
- 5 minutes to Weeki Wachee springs water park where you can watch the mermaids in the underwater theatre (A MUST SEE), kayak, paddle-board, or swim in the
natural springs at Buccaneer Bay's water slide park inside Weeki Wachee park.
- PGA Valspar in March in Palm Harbor
- Timber Pines and Heritage Pines Golf courses within 10 miles
- Philadelphia Phillies or Toronto Blue Jay's Spring Training in March/April, it's just straight down US-19
- World Famous Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
- Pine Island Beach 10 minutes away
- Scalloping Season July-September
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters
- Dolphin Cruises
- Also close to other popular vacation destinations such as: ClearWater Beach about 60 min away, Tampa Zoo/Aquarium 60 min away, Disney, Universal & Sea World in Orlando are all 60 miles/60 min away! Book your vacation today!
- Note: Owner Master Closet is locked and garage is off limits.
- Dogs are permitted - If you are bringing your dog, we are a pet-friendly property. Small to medium Dogs are permitted with property manager approval and $20/night or $120 total fee per trip. Please notify us prior to arrival if you are bringing your dog. Max 2 dogs. No Cats are allowed. If a cat is found to have been in the property a $500.00 non-refundable charge will be assessed for cleaning furniture and vents.
- Additional cleaning fees apply for stays over 14 days, please reach out to property manager. This fee is added after booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
2- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of FL or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and deposits.
3- Dogs are permitted - If you are bringing your dog, we are a pet-friendly property. Small to medium Dogs are permitted with property manager approval and $20/night or $120 total fee per trip. Please notify us prior to arrival if you are bringing your dog. Max 2 dogs. No Cats are allowed. If a cat is found to have been in the property a $500.00 non-refundable charge will be assessed for cleaning furniture and vents.
4 - Parking in driveway.
5- Treat this home as if it were your own, please report damages to your host immediately. If damages are determined to be caused by tenant misuse, it may result in fees to make repairs.
6- Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the home and if detected there will be a $250 charge.
7- Family Rental Only -Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. There is a Ring camera on front porch only for your safety upon entering and leaving.
8- Sleeping Capacity/Disturbances - Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of (7) Seven people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
9- Utilities - No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
10- Hold Harmless - iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconvenience, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas cable service. electricity or plumbing.
11- Early Check-In (ECI) OR Late Check-Outs (LCO). In some instances, we may have to charge a $35.00 fee if a ECI or LCO is requested. This requires staff to create new codes and add cleaning staff to ensure house is ready for next guest. We will always try to accommodate you as the guest and make your stay the best it can be. Please reach out immediately if you would like to request an ECI or LCO so we can prepare staff and update codes.
12- This is a Smart home with Amazon Dot and a Blink Camera System for your security on the outside. These devices cannot be unplugged at anytime.
13- A 50.00 additional cleaning fee will be charged for all stays greater than 14 days.
PETSPets are permitted only on properties advertised as pet friendly and with host pre-approval. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises, the Tenant and all guests will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. Unauthorized Pets on the property subject the Tenant to a $500 fine.
If the property is advertised as pet friendly, then the following provisions apply:
- We allow pre-approved dogs for a fee of $20/night or $120 total and are subject to the medical and damage provisions of this agreement.
- All pets must be up to date on rabies and other vaccinations.
- All pets must be treated with a flea and tick repellent 3 days prior to arrival.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of all pet waste.
- Pets are not allowed onto the furniture or on the beds at any time.
- Pets must not make excessive noise.
- Pets must not damage, chew or relieve themselves inside the property.
- Pets must be crated when left unattended.
- Guest must observe all local rules, regulations and ordinances regarding pets at all times.
You are responsible for any damages caused by any pet. You take full responsibility for your pet and hold iTrip-Palm Harbor and OWNER harmless.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4701