South Venice Pool Home with Fence, Dog Friendly
South Venice Heated Pool (Screened) Home, Fenced Yard, WiFi/YouTube TV, Garage, BBQ, Dog Friendly
Relax in our beautiful South Venice pool home just 10 minutes from Venice Beach and downtown Venice with the theater, shops and restaurants! Be in the middle of it all in minutes without sacrificing privacy and the ability to stretch out. This beautifully decorated South Venice fenced (heat optional) pool home with patio screening has everything you need including privacy and a garage! Fido friendly with pet fee (please ask first).
Venice Pool Highlights:
Heat Optional Pool Screened
Free Ferry Pass to Beach, 4 Min. Drive
Updates: May 2023 added Smart TV, YouTube TV, New Router, 2 New Gravity Loungers, New Dishwasher
Master has King Bed, Access to Pool
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed
Main Bathroom Updated with Tub/Shower
2nd Bath has Tiled Shower
Beach Accessories Included (towels, beach cart, umbrella, chairs)
NOTE: BOOKING JANUARY, FEBRUARY OR MARCH? Please book whole months only not mid-month to mid-month. This is a monthly minimum property and we don't want to be empty for part of the time. Booking February 1 - February 29? Fine. Want to book February 15 - March 15? Not okay. Please ask first if you are unsure. We will try and work with you.
The living room has an open floor plan with plenty of comfortable seating. All of the furniture was done with an eye towards comfort and relaxation. Just added (5/2023) new Smart TV with YouTube TV added, new router for WiFi throughout, enables you to stay connected and a living room desk provides space to take care of business while you are here.
There is an equipped kitchen with stove/oven combo, a microwave, new dishwasher and tile floors with dining right off the kitchen or comfortable dining off the lanai. Whip up a home-cooked meal anytime you please.
A well-behaved dog is allowed with a pet fee. The yard is fenced but no guarantees that your furry friend cannot escape. The dining space overlooks the beautiful heat optional pool with comfortable backed chairs for 6.
A bight and open split floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms sits right in South Venice with easy access to shopping and all things you may need.
The garage has a one car space and direct access off of the kitchen making it easy to bring in your groceries. Please note that currently the garage does not automatically open so you will have to open it yourself (just like old times). There is a full sized private washer and dryer in the garage available for your use.
Just outside the enclosed lanai is a patio with additional seating. The lanai has plenty of space for both lounging and dining and the sparkling clean pool can be heated for an extra fee. Water supply is well water.
Beach chairs, beach cart and a beach umbrella available for your use. Home sleeps 4. Property has 1,000 square feet under air and 1,470 square feet including the garage and patio. No TV's in the bedrooms.
4 minutes to Frank Theaters a local movie theater. 5 minutes to Detwiler's Farm Market - your go to for fresh fruits and veggies, a butcher and a seafood market. For fresh food, nothing beats it. 10 minutes to the beach. 5 minutes to Shamrock Park by car or 8 minutes by bike.
We will consider a small dog for an additional fee- ask first. Brohard Paw Park is a wonderful beach for dogs and their owners is only 10 minutes away. Hoses at the park to wash the sand from your dog after a fun day of play so you can keep your car clean.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Colleen Finnegan with Re/Max Alliance Group
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.