Loft: Queen and twin bed
Living Room: Queen Murphy bed
635 square feet
Heart of Vail - across from Solaris
A perfect location for your Vail Vacation! Just a few blocks from the Vail Village Gondola and across the street from the Vail Transportation Center, this comfortable updated condo features accommodations for five people and is located in the heart of Vail Village.
Vail Core #4 is a studio loft condominium located on the third floor of the Village Center Mall, across the street from Solaris. Entering from East Meadow Drive, there is only one flight of stairs to walk up (no elevator). The main level living area is furnished with a queen size Murphy bed, gas fireplace, 40” flat screen smart TV, dramatic high ceilings, laundry and a fully equipped kitchen with wine fridge. The bathroom features granite counter tops and a warm stone tiled shower. The spiral staircase leads to a sleeping loft featuring a queen and a twin bed. The top of the staircase is not a full height ceiling, please watch your head and duck at the top. The ceiling rises higher as you enter the loft space.
PARKING IS NOT OFFERED WITH THIS BUILDING. Parking is offered adjacent to the property at the Vail Parking Structure - (WINTER: daily/nightly fee parking: $50.00 / Summer: daily/nightly fee parking: $35.00.
However, no need to ever use a vehicle with Town of Vail's free continuous in-town buses. Shuttle service from DIA and Eagle Regional Airport arrive and depart frequently at the nearby Transportation Center. Shops, galleries, boutiques and restaurants are just a short stroll along cobblestone walkways.
Vail Mountain: Gondola One (0.3 miles) / Eagle Bahn Gondola & Born Free Express Lift (0.7 miles) /
Beaver Creek: (12 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (35 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (116 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2.7 miles) / Safeway (2.9 miles)
Restaurants: La Nonna (0.1 miles) / Pepi's (0.2 miles) / Bart & Yeti's (0.8 miles) / Vendetta's (0.2 miles) / El Sabor (0.9 miles) and Lancelot (0.1 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Vail has to offer.
Located 350 feet from the nearest, free Town of Vail bus stop (Solaris)
Check-in time is 3:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Town of Vail short term license number is # STL000150
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390