Booth Creek TH A2
Perfect Summer Retreat Hikes Nearby! No Car Needed, Convenient to Free Bus, Beautifully Remodeled!
Master Loft: King bed, ensuite bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds
1575 square feet
Natural Gas Grill
Near Vail Golf Course
Nearby Tennis Courts
Walk to Bus Stop
Outdoor Ski Locker
Outdoor parking for 1 vehicle
This beautifully remodeled Booth Creek townhome sits directly above the free in town bus stop (100 yards away) and is located 3.5 miles from Vail. Just off the pedestrian path, guest can enjoy a summer bike ride to the Ford Amphitheater for the free summer concert series or walk to one of the best trail heads Vail has to offer, Booth Falls/Booth Lake, only a 10 minute walk. Take advantage of the Vail Golf Course in the summer and enjoy the cross country and skate skiing track in the winter. There are municipal tennis courts within view of the home.
Upon entering this multi level townhome, you’ll enjoy the open floor plan of the living, dining and kitchen. The fully equipped kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless GE appliances and cozy bar seating for 2. There is plenty of room to enjoy family style dinners or games at the 6-8 person dining table. The dining area leads to a comfortable deck with mountain views, natural gas grill and table seating for 4 while the living room features a beautiful gas fireplace, flat screen TV and plentiful seating.
The master bedroom loft features a king bed and ensuite bath with single vanity, walk in shower and in floor heat. Retreat to the lowest level of the home to discover the washer & dryer, full bathroom shared by bedrooms 2 & 3 with double vanity, walk in shower and in floor heat. Bedroom 2 is furnished with a queen bed and bedroom 3 has 2 full size beds. Both bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TV’s.
—SUMMER FUN IN VAIL—
- June 16, 2023 - Colorado's top breweries and beer-enthusiasts come together at the VAIL CRAFT BEER CLASSIC for the most adventurous craft beer event of the summer at Lionshead Village!!. Only a 7 minute drive from the property!!
- June 17, 2023 - Prima Vail GOAT Happy Hour at the Vail Stables (3-5pm). Just a 9 min drive away!!
- July 4, 2023 - The Fourth of July Patriotic Concert features a performance by the Dallas Symphony Orchestra at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater (12:30-4:30pm) Just a 5 min drive away!! All ages are welcome!
- July 16, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. This year, Old Crow Medicine Show celebrates 23 years of making live music together. (7:30pm) Just a 5 min drive away!!
- July 17, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. From their album to their releases of "By and By" CAAMP making live music.(7PM) Just a 5 min drive away!!
- July 19 & 26, 2023 and Aug 9 &16, 2023 - Select summer evenings on the Mountain View Terrace for a community-style dining experience featuring live music, mountain views, and chef prepared meals "The Sebastian Summer Dinner Series" at Leonora (5-7PM) Only a 6 min drive away!!
- July 28 - Aug 7, 2023 - Celebrating 35 years of creativity and collaboration, the Vail Dance Festival returns with 12 thrilling performances and numerous special events at the Gerarld R. Ford Amphitheater! Just a 5 min drive away!!
- Aug 15, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. The Head and The Heart (7-9PM) Just a 5 min drive away!!
- Aug 19, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. ABOUT MT. JOY (7-10pm) Just a 5 min drive away!!
- Aug 31, 2023 - Live jazz returns to Vail this summer with the 29th Annual Vail Jazz Festival! And, the festival concludes with the Vail Jazz Party! 5-days of incredible Jazz music August 31 - September 4 @ The Hythe Vail. 9 min drive away !
Ski Resorts: Vail (3 miles) / Beaver Creek (15 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (38 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (113 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (5.5 miles) / Safeway (5.7 miles)
Restaurants: La Nonna (3.2 miles) / Pepi's (3.5 miles) / Bart & Yeti's (3.7 miles) / Vendetta's (3 miles) / El Sabor (4 miles) and Lancelot (3.5 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Vail has to offer.
Located 0.2 miles from the nearest, free Town of Vail bus stop (Bald Mountain Road)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Town of Vail short term license #STL000
To purchase a vacation townhome like this one, Joanna Kerwin with Engel & Volkers Vail
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390