Corner Coffee Stay
New! DT Trenton - Mountain Views, Open Deck. Hiking, Hang Gliding, Wedding Venues, 3 Bed/2 Bath
The fresh aroma of gourmet coffee will welcome you to the Corner Coffee Stay! Located in the heart of downtown Trenton, GA, this spacious 3 bed/2 bath sits on top of the locals' favorite coffee shop and invites you to sip a while and enjoy amazing views of the city and surrounding mountains. This hidden gem in North Georgia is only 10 minutes from hiking at Cloudland Canyon; 15 minutes to Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding, Flight Park & Training Center; and, just 30 minutes from downtown Chattanooga, the historic Choo Choo, local eateries, breweries, boutique shopping, the River Walk, Ruby Falls, Rocky City, and more!
Upon entering this second story apartment style home, you’ll find a bit of character and a touch of quirkiness that gives this space it’s special charm. There is plenty of room for everyone to spread out – in the kitchen eating or hanging out at the popcorn station, playing games and enjoying views of the city square from the large picture windows, or watching tv in the main living area – with more views there too!
You’ll find the kitchen stocked with lots of essentials to make quick meals a breeze if you’re not out enjoying the local restaurants or take-out. Best of all, wake up to the smell of local coffee and take a short walk downstairs to the Corner Coffee Shop to grab a warm cup of goodness and a fresh baked pastry, or enjoy a delicious breakfast/lunch prepared by the local and highly praised chef. Please note, the coffee shop is open Wednesday through Saturday only!
This home comfortably sleeps six adults with three private bedrooms, all with queen size beds; additional sleeping for 2-4 adults/children with two full-size futon pullouts and one over-sized chair that flattens to a twin size bed. There are two full baths – one is a shower/tub combo and one has a tub and standalone shower. And, laundry is never an issue with a full size washer and dryer.
Parking - There is private parking and private entrance.
Steps – This home is on the second level.
Open Deck – Private deck for relaxing and enjoying morning sunrises and evening sunsets!
Bedrooms & Baths:
- All Queen Beds
- Night stands with reading lamp
- Clothes storage
2 Full Baths
- One shower/tub combo
- One separate tub and standalone shower; laundry space with washer & dryer
- Sofa (pull-out futon) & additional seating
- TV w/wi-fi
- Additional living/relaxing area with pullout futon (full sofa) and two tables and chairs for playing games, eating, etc.
- Open deck with amazing mountain views
- Fully stocked kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, small oven-stove combo, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, waffle-maker, and popcorn popper!
- Seating for 5 at the kitchen dining table, an additional 2 at the high-top table, and 2 additional tables in the living/relaxing areas.
- Fully stocked bathrooms with ample towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Washer & dryer
- Wi-fi for streaming
- Private parking in rear of building; additional parking in front
Items to Note:
This home sits atop a coffee shop that is open from 7:00 AM to 2:00 on Wednesday – Saturday. There will be restaurant noise on these days, so please be aware as you plan/book your stay.
Property Distance To:
- Walking distance to downtown Trenton
- Only 7 miles to Cloudland Canyon State Park and Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding, Flight Park & Training Center
- Just 2 miles to Oakleaf Cottage wedding venue.
- Only 17 miles to Ruby Falls and 22 miles to Rock City
- Under 30 miles to downtown Chattanooga and the TN Riverfront, which is home to the Tennessee Aquarium, Children's Discovery Museum, IMAX 3D theater, High Point Climbing Gym, Coolidge Park, Tivoli Theatre and Hunter Museum, to list just a few!
- Just 1.5 hours from Nashville and just over 2 hours to Atlanta and Knoxville
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (423) 414-2530