|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Twin (2)|
Sunnyside Up nestled in a quiet neighborhood with quick access to highways and local venues. Sunnyside Up helps you awake with your sunny side up.
Visiting family or friends? Perhaps you have a business trip? Do you really want to stay in a tiny hotel suite, when you could enjoy a spacious 1-bedroom accommodation at Sunnyside Up. Spacious you say? Yes! Sunnyside Up is a large 1-bedroom apartment with an amazing kitchen, large lounging living room, a spacious bedroom, and an oversized full bathroom. All this in one-floor living - easy access for the mobility challenged.
Sunnyside Up has an amazing array of kitchen gadgets - fully-furnished for the cook - tons of small appliances, lots of pots and pans including a wok. Wake up to freshly brewed coffee with your Keurig! Toast a bagel in the toaster oven! Cook-up that farmers breakfast! This kitchen is just delightful.
Don't trip over your luggage in a cramped hotel room - tuck it away in your spacious full closet, tuck your clothes in the triple bureau, and stretch out on the queen bed. Sunnyside Up is your home away from home.
Here for business? Keep your PC on the desk in the living room - convenient, yet tucked away. The Super-Fast WiFi will ensure no freeze-frames during your virtual meetings!
Catch your favorite shows on the huge Smart TV just across from the extra large and comfy sofa - ooh la! This couch is nap-worthy! So is the day bed. Plenty of space to stretch out for a good read or snuggle up and watch that great movie.
The spacious full bath has a tub shower combination - so soaking is possible.
Parking: Sunnyside Up offers two tandem parking spots conveniently located just out your door.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Maximum Occupancy - 4)
** Master bedroom (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
- Queen-sized bed
- 2 Bedside Tables with Lamps
- 1 Closet
- 1 Bureau
- Full length mirror
** Living Room Day Bed (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
- 1 Twin Day Bed
- 1 Twin Trundle Bed
** Bathroom Facilities
- 1 Full bath with a tub & shower combination
***** Sunnyside Up Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances
- Keurig coffee maker, blender, dishwasher & more!
- Eat-in kitchen : table and chairs - seating for 4
- Living room with Big Screen TV', a large comfy sofa, daybed and 1 side chair, side tables and coffee table
- Washer & dryer
- Hi-Speed WiFi – great for work or play
- Off-street Parking for 2 cars in Tandem
- Private yard with outdoor dining table (seating for 2)
- The owners graciously offer the use of a Gas Grill at no additional charge
- Central AC cools the home during those hazy, hot & humid summer days
- Central Heat to warm you, when needed.
Greater Lowell area provides the visitor with so many amazing things to see - history, culture, industrial innovation, music, sports! Did you know the industrial revolution started right here in Lowell Massachusetts? Visit the only industrial USA National Park - see how the industrial age measured and charged for hydraulic and electrical power, the machines that built the textile industry, and labor revolution.
There's a complex of canals that lead from Boston to Lowell - some were used to haul materials by horse and some produced power for the mills. They invented an amazing protection against floods - called Francis' Folly. Why? Built when the canals were hand dug by Irish Immigrants in the late 1800s; the gate wasn't needed until the floods of 2016. Surprise! Yankee ingenuity worked - even after 150 years!
Are the great outdoors calling? Nearby nature trails, state forests, & rail trails await. Close to major highways makes a quick trip to the mountains or seaside easy.
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.