Wine Country Location, Fully Furnished, Rent includes all utilities/wifi for short term lease of 31 days or less. Over 31 days, all utilities are responsibility of tenant. Private Home located on top of hill with 2.9 acres.
Enjoy watching hot air balloons, Wine tasting just minutes away at any of the 50+ wineries.
2 Smart TVs - stream with your log in
Bedroom 1 Queen Size Bed with private bath
Bedroom 2 - Queen Size Bed with shared bath. Access to deck & seating
Bedroom 3 - Queen Size Bed with shared bath. Access to deck & seating
- Multiple Patios w/beautiful views & landscaping
NEW POOL & SPA Now Available.
Wine Country properties run on propane tanks. The cost to heat the spa is not built into the nightly rate because not everyone requests it. There will be a Propane fee of $5.50 per gallon. Gauge on propane tank to monitor use. Propane is only used by pool/spa. Must be requested to turn on remotely.
Experience serene surroundings while enjoying a glass of wine on the covered patio.
This gorgeous Temecula Vacation Rental is perfect for family and friends, girls getaway, mini vacation, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and many more special occasions.
NOISE: You may hear sounds of the country: roosters crow, coyotes and dogs barking.
-Primary Renter must be 25 or older
- No smoking. No exceptions. FIRE ZONE
- Quiet time 10pm - 7am
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events, performing artists, or bands are allowed at any time. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (12 people) at any time.
- No Tape on walls, glitter/confettis/etc. Extra paint and cleaning fees will apply.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Security cameras on exterior of property for your security.
Riverside County requires all vacation rentals to be equipped with a noise monitoring device that measures decibels of sound. There are devices indoors and outdoors for compliance reasons to deter excessive noise. Please note these device do NOT record private conversations, it simply detects excessive noise by decibel level. Tampering or removing this device triggers an alert to property manager and could result in $100 fine or more if device is taken offline, damaged or lost. This device can protect you from false claims of loud noise during your stay. Thank you for understanding and complying.
Please note construction is underway nearby but will not interfere with your stay. You may see workers and hear construction activity.
You will hear roosters crow, other bird sounds as well as coyotes and dogs barking, this is ranch life in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116