This magnificent Hacienda is perfect for a family getaway with over 5 acres in gorgeous Wine Country.
This nearly 3500 ft estate is located on 5.1 acres in the Temecula Wine Country.
This Wine Country Hacienda is loaded with upgrades, from the 2 hanging chandeliers that came from the Sprekles Sugar Home in San Francisco to the Oak fireplace mantle imported from England. The island kitchen has both granite and tile counters with stainless steel appliances.
The entire house is finished in Saltillo paver and there are 28 exterior wood framed doors allowing tons of natural light.
On the main floor is the Great Room, formal dining room, and 3 bedrooms (two have en-suite baths).
Upstairs is the main bedroom with fireplace, huge walk in closet and massive custom bathroom, as well as a wrap around balcony with its own fireplace.
Beautiful outdoor areas. Some of the most magnificent oak trees and rock outcroppings found in Wine Country.
There is a massive deck and rear patio area, pool. garden areas and walk paths.
- Pool & Spa
- BBQ area
- Full Kitchen with Stainless appliances
- Decent Wi-Fi but performance can vary
- Washer and dryer available 9am - 7pm
- Smart TV - Streaming of Free TV & Movies Applications, use your log in
Bedroom 1 - CA King Bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 5 - Trundle pull out to 2 Twin Beds and Crib
- Front Porch with Mountain Views
- Working Desk with Office Chair
- Backyard Patio with Lounge Seating
- Coffee makers: Mr. Coffee and Keurig
- Toaster, Blender, Mixer
- Kitchen items: pots, pans, etc.
- Extra comforters and sheets
- Extra towels
- Various Board Games
POOL AND SPA HEAT (optional):
Pool heat is optional - If you choose to add the heat, the pool will be heated daily to 83 degrees. Pool heat is an on/off option and available for your entire stay only, not available as a daily option. Must notify us 48 hours prior to arrival of desire to use
The pool and spa must be heated and paid for your entire stay. There are weekly and monthly rates available for reservations that qualify. You must request and pay at least 48 hours prior to your set arrival date.
-Winter Rates (November-March) Pool and Spa: $195.00+ tax per day
-Fall/Spring Rates (October, April-June) Pool and Spa: $125.00+ tax per day
-Summer Rates (July-September) Pool and Spa: $95+ tax per day
- Primary Renter must be 25 or older.
- No smoking.
- You may see owner, manager, or various maintenance during your stay.
- You will hear roosters crow, other bird sounds as well as coyotes and dogs barking, this is ranch life in the country.
- Dogs only are welcome, with prior approval, but zero tolerance for any aggressive behavior. $150 per pet with 2 pets maximum. You will need to pay for second pet upon arrival since not able to collect here.
- Please No parties, events, performing artists, or bands are allowed at any time.
- Parking on property only, do not park outside of property. 6 vehicles maximum.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (14 people) at any time.
- QUIET TIME is 10pm - 7am for all properties within Riverside County. Quiet Hours mandated by Riverside County are 10pm - 7am. No outdoor activity can take place from 10pm - 7am. No spa/pool usage 10pm - 7am. All conversations must be taken indoors with windows closed 10pm - 7am. $1,000 fine for violation. No amplified music at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund & may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests, exposing you to liability.
Riverside County requires all vacation rentals to be equipped with a noise monitoring device that measures decibels of sound. There are devices indoors and outdoors for compliance reasons to deter excessive noise. Please note these device do NOT record private conversations, it simply detects excessive noise by decibel level. Tampering or removing this device triggers an alert resulting in $50 fine if device is taken offline, $250 if damaged or lost.
Security cameras in use on exterior of property. Not aimed at any private areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116