TEMECULA VALLEY WINE COUNTRY VACATION RENTAL with 3 units
Located near 50+ Temecula Wineries, Chick-Ranch is the perfect location for your next visit. Stay in the heart of Temecula Valley Wine Country to enjoy local wine tasting, girls getaway, birthday celebrations, weekend mini vacay, anniversaries and countless other special occasions.
Wine Country Vacation Rental near 50+ WINERIES in Temecula.
Minutes from Wineries with private driver available for hire.
Private Studio located on 3 acres with lots of cute animals and beautiful views. Animal lovers are welcome!
Experience a unique and FUN Temecula Vacation Rental, stay at Chick-Ranch in Wine Country Temecula. Sip, sip, hooray
Wake up to wine country sunrises with hot air balloons and fall asleep under the bright stars.
Relax on the patio or explore the ranch to watch goats, mini pigs, emus, peacock, chickens and guinea fowl roam and play.
-This UNIQUE Temecula Vacation Rental is perfect for experiencing an "upscale ranch stay",
-Lots of photo opportunities with animals.
-Beautiful area to enjoy a morning walk down the private country road, next to the guest house.
INCLUDES - 2 FOR 1 Wine Tasting Coupons @ The Cave Oak Mountain Winery & Mount Palomar
2 FREE Tastings @ Masia de la Vinya
10% off Chapin Winery
Restaurant Coupons @ Mount Palomar (20% Off) and Oak Mountain ($5 Off Entree)
- 75" 4K Smart TV - streaming Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Discovery+ as well as access to log into your own accounts to stream live.
- Kitchen with Stainless appliances and Granite Counters
- High Speed Internet Access 75 mbps
- Washer and dryer in unit
Queen Size Bed with Work Area/Desk
Upper Bunk Bed - Twin Size Bed
Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Covered Patio with Mountain Views
- Watch goats, mini pigs, peacock, emu, roosters & chickens on the run. Special memories await you at Chick-Ranch
- Coffee makers: Drip
- Kitchen items: pots, pans, etc.
- Extra comforters and sheets
- Extra towels
-Primary Renter must be 25 or older
- No smoking.
- Ranch - Explore the property at your own risk. Guided tours are recommended. Please do not run around the ranch and do not enter gated areas with animals without an escort. You may see other guests, or various workers for landscaping/maintenance during your stay.
- You will hear roosters crow, other bird sounds as well as coyotes and dogs barking, this is ranch life in the country.
- Pets, excluding cats, are welcome but zero tolerance for any aggressive behavior. They must not chase birds or other animals. $50 per pet with 2 pets maximum. You will need to pay for second pet upon arrival since not able to collect here. Dogs must not be left unattended in unit for extended periods of time unless crated.
- Please No parties, events, Performing artists, or bands are allowed at any time. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (6 people) at any time.
- QUIET TIME is 10pm - 7am for all properties within Riverside County. Quiet Hours mandated by Riverside County are 10pm - 7am. No outdoor activity can take place from 10pm - 7am. No fire pit or spa/pool usage. All conversations must be indoors with windows closed 10pm - 7am.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, etc..
Chick-Ranch has 3 separate units that may be occupied during your stay. Each unit has a separate outdoor area that is for exclusive use guests within that unit. You may see workers, guests or visitors during your stay. Owner lives on property, in the 4th unit, attached to the main house. You will see owner feeding and chasing animals.
Riverside County requires all vacation rentals to be equipped with a noise monitoring device that measures decibels of sound. There are devices indoors and outdoors for compliance reasons to deter excessive noise. Please note these device do NOT record private conversations, it simply detects excessive noise by decibel level. Tampering or removing this device triggers an alert to property manager and could result in $50 fine if device is taken offline, $250 if damaged or lost. This device can protect you from false claims of loud noise during your stay. Thank you for understanding and complying.
Security cameras in use on exterior areas of buildings for advanced security of guests. They are not directed to any private area.
Short Term Rental Certificate: RVC 1038
Book an unforgettable experience within Temecula Valley Wine Country. Close to wineries with private driver available.
Book your stay at the GUEST HOUSE, HIDEAWAY STUDIO or MAIN HOUSE.
Enjoy meeting animals such as emu, chickens, roosters, guineas, goats, dogs, peacock, budgies & mini pig.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Please leave wet towels in shower or laundry basket.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles next to garage of main house of dumpster on dirt road behind the guest house.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 5 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit or on the property due to location within a high risk FIRE ZONE AREA. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date.
- Turn off all lights and AC/Heat upon check out.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all house rules, local laws as well as the state of California, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of California or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
- Noise monitoring devices and security cameras in use on this property, do NOT tamper with these devices to avoid additional fees.
- Pets $50 per pet, limit 2, no aggressive behavior or excessive barking. This will cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116