Spectacular 360-degree panoramic views of vineyards, mountains, city lights, hot air balloons, a nightly spectacle of stars, incredible sunsets and Lake Skinner views from this incredible estate.
Embrace the luxury of European elegance with this majestic French Château-styled estate, nestled on nearly 5 acres in Temecula Wine Country. Every detail has been meticulously upgraded to epitomize the perfect synergy of grandeur and modern comfort, making it an enviable venue for entertaining.
Your private resort awaits within the property's boundaries, offers 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, home theater room, casino/game room, fitness room, sauna for relaxation.
On-site tennis court. Family orchard and a vineyard .
The beautiful black iron door leads you to the courtyard pool area and onto the grand foyer with its nearly 21-foot high ceiling, you seamlessly transition into the entertainment room to admire the views as you sip refreshing cocktails shaken at the wet bar. Host intimate dinners in the lovely dining area open to the family sitting area with a stone fireplace, which is a great spot to unwind after a long day. Gourmet kitchen, with high-quality granite counters, portable granite island, custom cabinetry, and a Thermador cooktop is a dream for culinary enthusiasts. Casual dining adjoining kitchen with outdoor access. Located in the opposite wings on main level are two additional bedrooms, one with its own bath and access to the sauna.
On upper level, you’ll find two primary suites with stunning views, cedar-lined walk-in closets and fireplaces with access to the full-length balcony. Luxurious bathrooms with dual vanities, one with access to a view terrace overlooking the sparkling rectangular pool courtyard. Another en-suite bedroom completes this floor. Massive backyard with a gorgeous patio area and soothing outdoor fireplace perfect for entertaining.
Just minutes away from De Portola Wine Trail's wineries and hiking and biking trails.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no mailbox on the property. No access if Amazon delivers to mailbox.
25 age minimum of responsible renter, Photo ID Required
are allowed upon prior approval for $150 fee per dog, maximum 2, dogs ONLY. You will be required to pay additional dog fee after initial booking if bringing 2 dogs since we can only charge for one dog at booking. Tenant must clean up after approved dog(s). If any approved dog acts aggressively, barks excessively or any unauthorized dog is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. Homeowner and Agent assume no responsibility for any illness or injury that may occur to dogs or humans while on the premises. Homeowner and agent assume no responsibility for the behavior of the dog(s); that responsibility is the Tenant owner. REQUIRED FOR ALL DOGS INCLUDING SERVICE DOGS: Profile for each DOG must be completed at temecula.petscreening. You will be required to pay their fee of $20 per dog, $0 for qualified assistance animals. No cats or other animals allowed.WHAT TO KNOW
· Extremely strict local sound ordinance. No outdoor or amplified music is permitted! $1000 local fines apply.
QUIET TIME 10pm - 7am NO OUTSIDE ACTIVITY 10pm - 7am MUST BE INDOORS
· Up to 8 cars - NO PARKING outside of property - no exceptions
· Renter must be 25 years old, no more than 10 people can occupy the home or property.
· Check-in is at 4pm (early accommodation made upon availability, additional costs apply)
· Check-out time is at 10am (late check-out accommodation made upon availability, additional costs apply)
· Formal contract to be sent and signed prior to guest arrival.
· No smoking allowed on property.
· 2 dogs allowed with dog fee and approval. Dogs must not be left alone in home, cars or on property.
· Formal Identification required for all guests 18+ prior to arrival
· Pool heat is optional - If you choose to add the heat, the pool will be heated daily to 83 degrees. Pool heat is an on/off option and available for your entire stay only, not available as a daily option. Must notify us 48 hours prior to arrival of desire to use.
POOL AND SPA HEAT (optional):
·The pool and spa must be heated and paid for your entire stay. There are weekly and monthly rates available for reservations that qualify. You must request and pay at least 48 hours prior to your set arrival date.
·Winter Rates (November-March)
Pool and Spa: $250+ tax per day
-Fall/Spring Rates (April-June)
Pool and Spa: $150.00+ tax per day
-Fall Rates (October)
Pool and Spa: $175.00+ tax per day
-Summer Rates (July-September)
Pool and Spa: $125+ tax per day
Spa Only $100 + tax per day
Optional Add-on Fees:
· Pet fee (DOGS ONLY) is $150 PER DOG (approval required) . Pay for second dog after booking.
ADDITIONAL RENTER RULES:
1. Any damages must be reported immediately and prior to checking out.
2. Take out trash from your stay, any excess trash will be subject to fees.
3. CONDITION OF THE PREMISES: Occupant has not viewed the Premises prior to entering into this Agreement. Upon immediate arrival, Occupant shall examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances and fixtures, and immediately notify Owner or Owner’s Representative if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Occupant the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
4. UTILITIES: Owner is to pay for all utilities, except excessive usage.
5. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Occupant agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Premises or delivered to Occupant. Occupant shall not and shall ensure that guests and licensees of Occupant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other full time Occupants of the community in which the Premises is located or its neighbors, use for commercial use or any unlawful purpose, violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises. Occupant shall not allow or cause loud broadcasting or amplification equipment inside or outside the home.
6. MAINTENANCE: Occupant shall properly use, operate, and safeguard the Premises including landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances, BBQ, and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Occupant shall immediately notify Owner or Owner’s Representative of any problem or malfunction or damage. Occupant shall pay for all repairs or replacement caused by Occupant, guests, and licensees of Occupant. Occupant shall pay for all damage to the Premises as a result of failure to report a problem in a timely manner. Occupant shall pay for repair of drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective pumping parts or tree roots invading sewer lines.
7. ALTERATIONS: Occupant shall not make any other alterations in or about the Premises. This includes all patios, garages, etc. This includes, but is not limited to, moving furniture, wallpapering, adding, or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dishes, placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using ANY NAILS, SCREWS, FASTENING DEVICES, OR ADHESIVE MATERIALS to the interior or exterior. NO pots, plants or additional furniture or any other items are allowed on patios other than what Owner has provided.
8. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Occupant shall not assign any interest in this Agreement or sublet any part of the Premises or Occupant is in breach of Agreement.
9. BREACH OF CONTRACT BY OCCUPANT: In the event of a breach of this Agreement, Occupant agrees to reimburse Owner for any and all financial losses sustained by the Owner as a result of the breach of Contract, including but not limited to attorney fees, costs of suit, service of process fees, re-renting fees and charges, advertising costs to procure a new tenant, lost rents during any period of renovation of the tenancy Premises for those items of cleaning and repairs above normal wear and tear for which Occupant is responsible, and renovation and/or rehabilitation costs for which the Occupant is responsible.
10. OCCUPANCY: Occupant is renting the Premises as a transient lodger for the number of days specified from Owner who retains full legal, possessory and access rights.
11. Formal Identification required for all guests age 18 and up. This will be requested prior to your trip and will need to be received prior to receiving your check in instructions. We utilize the same Trust & Safety Standards that hotels require for guest check in.
12. No street parking whatsoever.
Additional cleaning fees will be assessed to those guests who leave excessive trash, a dirty BBQ grill, dirty dishes, spills and stains on carpeting or furniture. In addition, decorations are not allowed due to the damage they can cause to paint, and glitter/confetti are absolutely prohibited. There will be an additional fine if evidence of these items are found.
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116