Casa Rosé Wine Country Vacation Rental with 4 Bedrooms 3.5 baths in Temecula, CA. Sleeps 8 with Pool & Spa
31 day rental plus
Casa Rosé is a private home located on 4.6 acres with morning views of hot air balloons and gorgeous Wine Country mountain views. Newly remodeled with gorgeous decor throughout. Soaring ceilings in entry and great room, 3 fireplaces, formal dining room, breakfast nook/sunroom, huge kitchen with upgraded appliances, double ovens, main floor master suite and upstairs master suite. Huge outdoor area and entertaining space with lots of seating, including a covered patio area. Rosé is newly renovated and sit upon 4.6 private hilltop acres. Minutes from Temecula's top wineries with nearby horse trails, and hot air balloons in early mornings. Beautiful and unique Wine Country retreat.
Located near 50+ Temecula Wineries, Casa Rose is the perfect location for your next visit. Stay in the heart of Temecula Valley Wine Country to enjoy local wine tasting, family get togethers, birthday celebrations, weekend mini vacay, anniversaries and countless other special occasions.
- Full Kitchen with Stainless appliances and Granite Counters
- Washer and dryer
- Smart TV - streaming channels
Bedroom 1 - Downstairs master bedroom with King Bed and private bath
Bedroom 2 - Master upstairs with Queen Bed and private bath
Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
Office - Sleeper Sofa
- Patio with Mountain Views
- BBQ area and lots of outdoor serving dishes and place settings.
Special memories await you at Casa Rosé
- Coffee makers: Keurig
- Kitchen items: pots, pans, etc.
- Extra comforters and sheets
- Extra towels
Brand NEW Pool & Spa.
Request Required for Spa Use. There will be a Spa Fee $30 per hour with 3 hour max, per day. Controlled remotely.
Experience serene surroundings while enjoying a glass of wine on the covered patio. Rosé all Day!
This gorgeous Temecula Vacation Rental is perfect for family and friends, girls getaway, mini vacation, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and many more special occasions.
-Primary Renter must be 25 or older
- No smoking. No exceptions. FIRE ZONE.
- Quiet time 10pm - 7am
- You may hear sounds of the country: roosters crow, coyotes and dogs barking.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties, events, performing artists, or bands are allowed at any time. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (8 people) at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Security cameras on exterior of property.
Riverside County requires all vacation rentals to be equipped with a noise monitoring device that measures decibels of sound. There are devices indoors and outdoors for compliance reasons to deter excessive noise. Please note these device do NOT record private conversations, it simply detects excessive noise by decibel level. Tampering or removing this device triggers an alert to property manager and could result in $50 fine if device is taken offline, $250 if damaged or lost. This device can protect you from false claims of loud noise during your stay. Thank you for understanding and complying.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise.
In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property and at all vacation rental within Wine Country. NoiseAware measures only the decibels of sound, no conversations are recorded or voices able to be heard.
NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints.
Tampering with or removing this device will alert your property manager. If the device needs to be reactivated there is a fee of $50 for the service call. If the device is lost, stolen, or removed from the property a fee of $250 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
Thank you and enjoy!
Conversations must be taken inside with windows closed from 10pm - 7am.
Section 8. ENFORCEMENT. The Riverside County Sheriff and Code Enforcement shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing this ordinance; provided, however, the Sheriff and Code Enforcement may be assisted by the Public Health Department. Violations shall be prosecuted as described in Section 10. of this ordinance, but nothing in this ordinance shall prevent the Sheriff, Code Enforcement or the Department of Public Health from engaging in efforts to obtain voluntary compliance by means of warnings, notices, or educational programs. Ord. 847 – Page 8 Section
9. DUTY TO COOPERATE. No person shall refuse to cooperate with, or obstruct, the enforcement officials identified in Section 8. of this ordinance when they are engaged in the process of enforcing the provisions of this ordinance. This duty to cooperate may require a person to extinguish a sound source so that it can be determined whether sound emanating from the source violates the provisions of this ordinance. Section
10. VIOLATIONS AND PENALTIES. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance once or twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of an infraction. Any person who violates any provision of this ordinance more than twice within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period shall be guilty of a misdemeanor. Each day a violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such. Penalties shall not exceed the following amounts. a. For the first violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be five hundred dollars ($500). b. For the second violation within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750). c. For any further violations within a one hundred and eighty (180) day period the minimum mandatory fine shall be one thousand dollars ($1,000) or imprisonment in the County jail for a period not exceeding six (6) months, or both.
Full copies of Ordinance 927.1 and 847.1 are included in printed binders for your review.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (951) 294-5116