One of many reasons to love Surfside Beach is that there are no high rise buildings to detract from the delightful "beach village" experience. A downside is that not many of the condo buildings have elevators, stairs can get strenuous with luggage and groceries. Surfwatch I is a great small complex that has an elevator, and carts to making unloading so much easier. This condo is on the first floor, so when you just want to head down to the beach, you can use the stairs, but when you're bringing in luggage and groceries, there is an elevator. This unit was previously owned by full time residents, it has not been on the rental market.
Enjoy a real beach vacation feeling from the spacious first floor balcony. Relax inside the comfortably furnished living room after full vacation days. Kick back on the comfortable furniture, take in some TV on the large flat screen. The kitchen has full size appliances, spacious countertops for lots of food preparation space, with a full complement of pots, pans, appliances, dishes and utensils. There is a washer and dryer in a laundry room just inside the front door.
The master bedroom has a door to the balcony, a king size bed, flat screen TV, plenty of storage space and a full bathroom. The second bedroom is spacious and has a double bed. The sofa in living room folds out to a queen size bed.
Surfwatch I has a swimming pool just off the beach. There are plenty of lounge chairs, it won't be crowded with only 20 units in the complex. There is also a barbecue grill. There are two parking places per condo at Surfwatch I. The warm golden sand of Surfside Beach is a short stroll from the pool deck.
Surfside Beach is perfect for a family vacation, away from the traffic and crowds, but still a short drive to the wide variety of attractions, shopping, dining and entertainment the Grand Strand has to offer, along with over 100 golf courses. The Surfside Beach pier, restaurants and shops are a few blocks south from Surfwatch I. Water slides and amusement parks that kids love are right out on business 17. Luxury shopping and dining are a few minutes north in the Market Commons area. The Murrell's Inlet "Restaurant Row" is the "Seafood Capital of South Carolina", it's a few minutes south. Just a short drive north are all the attractions, dining, shopping and nightlife of Myrtle Beach; Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grand shopping center, the Myrtle Beach boardwalk, amusement parks, and one of the world's largest Ferris wheels. For a unique cultural experience, Brookgreen Gardens displays one of the world's largest collections of sculpture by American artists in a lush outdoor setting, along with a zoo and butterfly garden, it's just a few minutes south.
One (1) Free Ticket to one of the following is provided each and every day for the length of your stay (not provided for stays over 14 days and depending on the time of year subject to attraction being open): Pirates Voyage, Wild Water & Wheels, Medieval Times Dinner Theater, Cancun Lagoon Mini-Golf, and Broadway Grand Prix.
It's easy to see that you and your family will enjoy making oceanfront memories at Surfwatch I, is it not?
The person renting this property must be at least 25 years old, have a valid credit card, and be present for the entire rental.
Parking is limited at all oceanfront properties. No Golf Cart, RV, or Trailer Parking allowed. We can only provide the number of parking tags allowed by the Home Owners Association and property manager. None of these properties provide more than TWO parking tags. No additional parking tags are available.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
*The Free Fun Program is not Valid for Stays over 14 Days
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
There aren't any free public parking lots near the beach. Surfside Beach has some metered parking along Ocean Boulevard and some lots.
The rental includes the parking passes available, but does not guarantee the availability of parking space. Parking is managed by the property manager, we have no control over the parking lot or parking space.
- The reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Check-in is 4pm at our office. Approval for a late check in will be granted if notified in advance. If one is granted, the renter must return to the office next day to complete the check-in process. This includes renter showing ID to confirm minimum age requirement. There will be a $100 charge if this is not completed.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps.
- We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including, but not limited to, fraternity/sorority, graduation, or spring break.
- If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises and your rental does not include advance permission and pet fee, you will be required to vacate immediately with no refund.
- Smoking is not allowed in the properties.
- Each property's max occupancy is stated in the rental agreement and is located in the property's description.
- No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames, ie. candles, are permitted on balconies or in the unit.
- There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the unit. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand, trash or other unusual conditions.
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet service. Outages should be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same neat and tidy condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in.
- Tenant agrees to abide by the rules of the HOA applicable to the property. Violations that result in expense, fines or limitation of the rights of the owner will be charged to the Tenant's credit card.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: In case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; or to supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours' notice of owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency). Pest control personnel must be admitted (refusal is not permitted).
- We supply the number of parking hangtags or other credentials permitted by property manager or Home Owners Association rules at each complex. We cannot control parking, and cannot guarantee the availablity of parking space at any particular time. This rental includes parking credentials, but not parking space. Parking at Horizon East, Cape Coddages One and Afterdeck is limited to one vehicle per unit during the summer months. No boats, jet skis, trailers, golf carts or RVs at any property unless specifically permitted.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Neither iTrip nor the Owner assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does Owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a community pool and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 505-1618