|Master #1 King|
|Master #2 King|
|Bedroom #3 Twin (2)|
|LR Sofa Queen|
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
The home is dog friendly. Please let us know about your plans to bring your dog. A pet fee is applicable.
Home is available for extended stays. Please contact us for pricing.
Located adjacent to the Woodlands golf course, this updated 1,850+ sq ft 3 BR, 3 BA townhome is the perfect destination for a family adventure in Sunriver. Two large, fully appointed Master ensuite bedrooms provide superior comfort and a 3rd bedroom on the main level features two twins beds. The kids will be especially delighted to enjoy the pool within the townhome complex. The home also features a gas fireplace and bikes. Families, friends, and traveling golfers will quickly plan return trips after a memorable stay.
- Master Suite #1: King bed, ensuite bath with dual sinks and dual-headed walk-in shower. Flat screen TV w cable. Leather sofa and armchair. Private workspace w adjustable desk. End tables and reading lamps.
- Master Suite #2: King bed, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo. End tables and reading lamps. Workspace w adjustable desk and Wifi. Flat screen TV with cable.
- BR #3: 2 twin beds, TV w cable
- Living Room – fold out Queen sofa bed
- Full size refrigerator/freezer, with ice and water dispenser
- Oven with 4 burner stove top
- Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker
- Granite countertops
- Large island counter with workspace for multiple cooks
- Fully equipped with kitchen utensils, cookware, and small appliances
- Counter seating for 2
- Dining table with 6 highbacked chairs
- Sofa, loveseat, and large coffee table
- Separate seating area
- Pass through gas fireplace between dining and living room spaces
- Large flat screen TV w cable and DVD player
- Part of open space which includes kitchen, dining and living room
- Access to back deck
- Community pool
- Garage and driveway parking
- Gas fireplace
- Flat screen TVs in living room and all bedrooms
- 3rd full bath with walk-in shower on main level
- 6 bikes, including 5 cruisers and 1 juvenile size road bike
- Full size Washer/Dryer
- Deck with dining table and chairs and gas grill
- Walk to Woodlands golf course
The Eaglewood community is located in the heart of Woodlands golf course. Your stay here is the perfect combination of location, comfort and Sunriver activities. Golfers can walk to the Woodlands clubhouse in minutes. Kids and the young at heart can be in the pool before you can say ‘let’s go swimming”. 30 miles worth biking and walking paths await just outside the door.
The townhome is perfect perfect for a group of friends or a family vacation.
- Paddle Boarding
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Disc Golf
- Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory
- Family-friendly Sunriver Brewing Company
Entry into the home quickly welcomes guests to an open floorplan that spans the kitchen, formal dining space and living room area. The whole clan can spend time together in the space. The large deck in back is the ideal spot to sip morning coffee, sip a brew after success on the links, dine on burgers and brats, or simply close out the day with friends under the stars.
Kitchen is equipped with full size appliances and is stocked with utensils and cookware enabling the cooks to prepare the family favorites. No such thing as too many cooks when surrounding the island with food and laughs.
The pass through fireplace warms the dining room and the living room space on those the cool nights.
Master bedroom #1 features ensuite bath with modern walk-in dual-headed shower. The large space also includes a workspace, plush leather seating and TV. An abundance of sunlight streams through the large windows.
Master bedroom #2 is also appointed with a King bed, private bath with shower/tub combo, and a workspace.
You will run out of time before you run out of things to do in Sunriver. The location is perfect for the visitors with golf on their minds. You can make your tee time in minutes. Everyone can enjoy McDivot’s Cafe at the clubhouse where one and all can drop in for a simple breakfast or lunch.
Guests can take the cruiser bikes for a spin around the neighborhood, or can experience all 30 miles of trails on treks to the Village and Fort Rock Park. Short walks to the river, the North Store, or along the golf course are always an option. The Lava Lands trailhead is just a short walk away.
Mt Bachelor is a 25-minute straight shot for the snow lovers in the winter. A sweet selection of sno-parks can be found along the way there.
Sunriver has three championship golf courses, tennis courts, 30 miles of paved bicycle paths, riding stables, white-water rafting, canoeing, fishing in the famous Deschutes River, several excellent restaurants and so much more!
Hwy 97 is straight down Cottonwood Dr. From here, head north and find yourself in the heart of Bend in 20 minutes. An assortment of breweries and wine tasting, and an abundance of dining choices and shopping await. A trip farther north takes Central Oregon visitors to rock-climbing mecca at Smith Rock State Park.
NO SMOKING allowed in the home, or on premises.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.