|Master #1 King Twin (2)|
|Master #2 King|
|Bedroom #3 Twin (2)|
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
This beautiful 3 BR townhome sits in the middle of the Woodlands golf course. Two Master suites with updated private baths, along with a 3rd bedroom and bathroom on the main level promise the perfect combination of comfort, location, and maximum Sunriver enjoyment. The open floorplan encompasses a modern kitchen with dining and living room spaces. Hot tub, swimming pool, and fireplace ensure you can relax year around in an ideal setting. Ideally suited for families, friends and golfing partners.
- Master Suite #1: King bed, ensuite bath with dual sinks and walk-in shower. Twin/Twin trundle. Flat screen TV. End tables and reading lamps.
- Master Suite #2: King bed, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo. End tables and reading lamps. Workspace with desk and Wifi. Flat screen TV.
- BR #3: 2 twin beds, TV
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Oven with 4 burner stove top
- Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker
- Granite countertops and custom contemporary cabinetry
- Large island counter w plenty of space to prepare your favorite meals
- Counter seating for 3
- Formal dining table for 6
- Sofa, loveseat, large leather arm chair
- Fireplace, controlled by wall thermostat
- Large flat screen TV
- 2 person table for fun or work
- Adjacent to kitchen in open floorplan
- Access to deck with hot tub
- Hard surface floors throughout main level
- Hot tub
- Community pool
- Garage and driveway parking
- Deck with dining table and grill
- Gas fireplace
- Flat screen Smart TVs in living room and all bedrooms
- 3rd full bath with pedestal sink and walk-in shower
- 10 bikes, including 2 juvenile and 2 for young children
- Full size Washer/Dryer
- Deck with dining table and chairs and gas grill
- Walk to Woodlands golf course
Maximize your Sunriver experience at 21 Eaglewood. The Eaglewood community is located in the heart of Woodlands golf course. Golfers can walk to the clubhouse. Kids and the young at heart are a hop, skip and jump from the community pool. Guests have easy access to the paths opening up 30 miles worth of trekking and biking.
Perfect for a group of friends or a family vacation.
- Paddle Boarding
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Disc Golf
- Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory
- Family-friendly Sunriver Brewing Company
The home features an open floor plan that spans the kitchen, formal dining space and living room area, keeping everyone in on the action. The deck with hot tub, dining, and gas grill are accessible off living room.
Kitchen is fully stocked with utensils and cookware. The large island provides a large cooking surface area to prepare something for the entire clan. All appliances are full size.
Digitally controlled gas fireplace takes the chill off a wintry night or a chilly fall evening.
Master bedroom #1 features ensuite bath with modern walk-in shower. There is a TV, an abundance of books and a comfy armchair if the situation calls for a quick recharge.
Master bedroom #2 is similarly appointed with a King bed, private bath, and a workspace.
Guests are surrounded by activity options. The location is perfect for the golfers who want to hit a bucket or enjoy a full 18 at Woodands. McDivot’s Cafe is at the clubhouse where one and all can enjoy a simple breakfast, lunch, or an afternoon thirst quencher.
The collection of bikes in the garage will suit any mix of cyclists. A refreshing walk to the river, the North Store, or along the golf course are always an option. The Lava Lands trailhead is just a short walk away.
Mt Bachelor is a casual 25-minute drive away for skiers and snowboarders. A sweet selection of sno-parks can be found along the way there.
A refreshing hot tub beckons the bikers, the hikers, the swimmer and the skiers at the end of the day.
Sunriver has three championship golf courses, tennis courts, 30 miles of paved bicycle paths, riding stables, white-water rafting, canoeing, fishing in the famous Deschutes River, several excellent restaurants and so much more!
Jump on Hwy 97 and head north into Bend which is just 20 minutes away offering several breweries, wine tasting, an abundance of dining choices and shopping.
NO SMOKING allowed in the home, or on premises.
NO PETS allowed..
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.