Welcome to the Dolphin House, a gorgeous, fully renovated & well appointed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with fenced in yard & screened in patio with outdoor bar. With beautiful spacious rooms, the Dolphin House has a brand new fully renovated kitchen, top of the line appliances, gorgeous bathrooms, laundry room with new full-size washing machine & dryer and the home has plenty of space throughout the house to relax and be together. A fun Shuffleboard Table is available for guest use with the option to play traditional shuffleboard or bowling shuffleboard. A Bocce Ball set is also available for outdoor use. The Dolphin House is situated in a safe, quiet neighborhood, between beautiful waterfront Historic Downtown Stuart and only minutes from the Sewall’s Point Bridge to the most stunning beaches of the Treasure Coast, the breathtaking beaches of Stuart and famous Hutchinson Island.
The Dolphin house is 5 minutes from Historic Downtown Stuart, which has kept its early 20th century charm & boasts many shops, restaurants, boutiques, antique shops & art galleries. Enjoy local concerts, open air music by the waterfront & nightlife with live music in many of the restaurants. In season, the Stuart Green Market offers wonderful local foods, handmade clothing, jewelry and art.
Nearby Sewell’s Point Town Commons Park is a beautiful park with benches, water views and a playground.
Several boat ramps are only minutes from the house. Stuart Causeway Park has bike park access, boat ramps, fishing access, picnic sites and the most stunning sunsets every night!
The Dolphin House awaits your stay…
This property is cleaned and sanitized in accordance with CDC guidelines. The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. All high touch point surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. A 24 hour turnaround time will be implemented between guest stays to protect our guests.
We provide a starter set of supplies, with an initial travel size supply of shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, hand soap, laundry soap, coffee, towels and toilet paper. Should this not be enough for your entire stay, you may need to purchase additional supplies. You are welcome to use the washing machine as well.
HOUSE LAYOUT: One Level; Screened in Back Patio; Fenced in Yard
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 8)
*Master Bedroom - King Size Bed, with En-Suite Bathroom.
*Bedroom 2 - Queen Size Bed, with Shared Hall Bathroom.
* Bedroom 3 - Queen Size Bed, with Shared Hall Bathroom.
* Bedroom 4 - Twin Beds, with Shared Hall Bathroom.
* No Smoking In/On the Property.
* No Parties; No Events (No more than 10 people on the property at one time)
* No more than 2 cars allowed in driveway. No street or grass parking.
* Quiet noise level after 10 pm.
FL DBPR Lic # DWE6014717
FL DOR Sales Tax Cert: 53-8018189532-7
Martin County TDT 1594
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Balance is due 30 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee is $100. Full refund more than 30 days out. 50% refund more than 14 days out.
- No grills or open flames except outside on ground level.
- No pets are not allowed on premises.
- Parties are Prohibited. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed the “Max Sleeps” listed on the booking site, not including a child in a crib.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup on scheduled pick up days.
- Close all blinds in all rooms upon checkout.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 545-3132