|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Twin (2)|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone. We will make sure to perform any routine maintenance outside of your stay dates to make sure we give our guests and staff the social distancing needed.**
Be prepared to be CHARMED!!! This farmhouse was originally built in 1831 and beautifully updated over the years to preserve the original charm while providing modern amenities and class. Upon your arrival, you will be totally captivated by the front porch but just wait until you step inside! This 3 bedrooms and 2 full bath home, on almost a 1/3 acre lot right in town (with a paved driveway), is the perfect place for your next getaway! Walk to restaurants, shopping, distillery and the new ice cream shop (The Tasty Toucan!) or stay in and enjoy a quiet evening on your choice of either the screened in porch, deck or by the fire pit in the backyard. Or make plans to visit Matapeake Beach, Terrapin Park, Kent Narrows Waterfront, the antique shops and the Cross Island Trail. Be sure to bing your paddle boards, kayaks and bikes!
*Flexible Commissioning Week Cancellation Policy*
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6:
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
- En Suite Bath is shared with the Guest Bedroom
- Second Floor
- Daybed and Twin Trundle Size Bed
- En Suite Full Bath shared with Master
- Third Floor
- Queen Bed
Second Full Bath
-On Main Level
- Large Front porch
- Large Screened-in patio off the kitchen
- Large back yard with Firepit
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Dining room table seats 6
- Flat Screen TV
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- Chesapeake Bay Beach Club - Less than 2 miles (5 minute drive)
- Kent Manor – 2 miles (6 minute drive)
- Annapolis - 15 miles (20 minute drive)
- Washington, DC – 43 miles
- Baltimore - 42 miles
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.