We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Relax for a whole week in this brightly decorated, beach themed condo! Enjoy all the perks of a great beach location - 1000 ft. walk across the street to the beach and the Ocean Pier, heated pool, waterfront balcony, walking proximity to summer St. Augustine Beach concerts, restaurants, and coffee shops, along with access to condo fitness center, clubhouse, and free parking.
Sleeping Arrangements (4):
- Queen Bedroom (2)
- Twins Bedroom (2)
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Room and Breakfast Bar
- Comfortable Living Room Seating
- Full Bath
- Spacious Balcony with seating for 4
- Water View - Large Pond, Partial Ocean, and Pool
- Laundry Room
- Free Parking up to 3 cars
- Cable TV all rooms
- Heated Pool
- Charcoal Grill Poolside
- Clubhouse with Exercise Room access
- Nearby Bike and Beach Rentals
- Many great Beach Restaurants in walking distance
- Beach Events at St. John's County Ocean Pier
- Walk to Anastasia State Park
- Approx. 3 miles to St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Maritime Lighthouse and Museum
- Approx. 2 miles to The St. Augustine Amphitheatre with Concerts, Farmers' Market, and Cultural Events
- 4.5 miles to the Old City
- Weekly rentals only
FREE FUN! Each booking will include one free entry per attraction each day of your stay! The following attractions are included;
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure
- Ripley’s Red Train Tours
- Royal St. Augustine Golf & Country Club Course
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Boat Expedition
- St. Augustine Eco Tours: Salt Marsh Kayaking
Let iTrip help you make the most of your vacation!
Ride Ripley’s Red Train around the area and take in the historic beauty of Downtown St. Augustine! Explore the oldest fort in the continental United States, the Castillo San Marcos, and stroll down colorful St. George Street filled with shops and restaurants of irresistible local flare. You might even spot a Pirate or Spanish Conquistador in period attire! Breathe in the warm, salty air as you enjoy a romantic walk along the waterfront as the sun sets, casting its final rays on the sparkling water, the drifting boats, and the picturesque Bridge of Lions. But don’t forget to make good use of the night by experiencing the Ghost train or Haunted House tour. Enjoy the endless variety of restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream, art, book stores and more just minutes away from your front door.
Hi Litia- We sincerely apologize for the misunderstandings regarding your stay. This is not a typical experience for our guests and we were glad the situation was rectified within a timely manner. Your positive feedback regarding the condo itself as being "all as it was supposed to be" is much appreciated. Hope you enjoy the remainder of your summer!