2 South 4th St. S. Bethany Beach
2nd House to the Beach Sleeps 8 in 6 Beds with 3 Decks Free Golf, Splash Mountain and More Included!
**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Relax in this ocean block, second house from the beach with ocean view. This spacious beach cottage enjoys the use of 3 decks. It sleeps 8 people maximum in 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths including king, queen, and two bedrooms each with 2 twins.
Included with your booking are 7 different activity passes EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of most homes. You receive one pass per activity per home, per day including:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford.
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville.
The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season. You receive instructions after you book.
Please bring your own linens, towels, spices, oils, paper and plastic goods, i.e. paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, garbage bags, salt, pepper and oils. The kitchen is well equipped with all necessary appliances, dishes, glass and silverware as well as serving dishes, etc. To rent linens and towels we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
There is a comfortable living room, dining area for 8, central AC. There is parking for up to 6 cars, an outdoor covered table and charcoal bbq, outdoor shower, washer/dryer. The home is kept meticulously and shows pride of ownership. There is an unoccupied, off limits owner suite on the third level. It is never occupied when renters are present.
The minimum age to book this property is 25.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for renting our home. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are the basic rules of the house:
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals - https://www.galeforcerentals.com/. 302 -539-6244.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but no spices or paper goods. Please bring garnage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does not allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be a few. It varies by home but most have brooms, vacuum cleaners, and sponges.
- Coffee Makers: Drip unless otherwise advised.
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking:Please park under the house. Parking on the street is prohibited without passes.
- Chairs and Umbrellas: Some are provided at this home. But it is NOT gauranteed.
- BBQ: No barbecuing is allowed on the patios. Please use the charcoal bbq and purcahse or bring your own coals, matches and fluid.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 653-5900