******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
2 Bedrooms plus private sleeping den
Master Bedroom: King bed, flat screen TV, en suite bath with his and her vanity, walk-in shower, radiant floor heating
2nd Bedroom: Full-size bunk bed
2nd Bathroom: Tub and shower combination with radiant floor heating
Sleeping Den: Queen size sofa bed, barn doors for privacy
Living room with wood burning fireplace and large flat screen TV
Fully stocked deluxe kitchen
Dining table with chairs for 6 guests
Breakfast bar for 4
Private deck with gas grill and fire pit
Complimentary lot parking for two vehicles (one vehicle ONLY on Major holidays)
Conveniently located on the free shuttle route
**This Villa does not come with use of the Snowmass Club**
Upon arriving at this Snowmass Villas condo you will be pleased with the tasteful remodeled interior of this condo. The open concept living space with comfortable sectional sofa and extra large relaxing chair are perfect spots to sit and catch up with your friends or family. The spacious dining table and breakfast bar are welcoming spaces to enjoy meals together or your favorite board game. The kitchen offers high end appliances and is fully equipped so you can prepare a great dinner or hearty breakfast. Just off of the living area you will find the large outdoor deck with fire pit and gas grill. Year round this is a special space to relax and soak in the incredible views of Snowmass.
The master suite provides a spacious bath with a separate vanity area, radiant floor heating and walk-in shower. The master bedroom has a king bed, a flat screen TV and sliding doors out to the patio. The second bedroom and bath are down the hall, just past the full-size washer and dryer. A full size bunk bed is great for a second couple, friends or kids. The guest bath also features the warming comfort of radiant floor heating and a tub and shower combo. An added bonus in this vacation rental is the private den with pull-out sofa bed providing an extra sleeping space or another area for you and your guests to enjoy watching tv or reading a great book.
The convenient Snowmass shuttle, that stops in front of the complex, can take you up to the base village lifts, shops and restaurants. The shuttle can whisk you right up to the mountain to enjoy the free outdoor summer music series on Thursday nights, to ride the gondola to the Lost Forest and ride the Alpine Coaster or over to the Snowmass Recreation Center where you can purchase a day pass to swim in the saline pool or soak in the outdoor hot tubs. Year-round this Snowmass Villas condo is perfect for a vacation getaway, just as Thea who stayed with us in October 2022: "Simply perfect condo, location, amenities. We consider ourselves really lucky to have spend three weeks in this superb condo. Such a treat coming back from a hike or bike ride to relax on the deck taking in the view of the fall colors and mountains. Everything inside the condo was of excellent quality. We are already missing the luxury this condo provides."
Don't miss out! Book your trip today!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025