******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Sleeps up to 8
* Bedroom 1 - King bedroom, flat screen TV, en-suite bath with tub and shower combo
* Bedroom 2 - King bedroom, flat screen TV, en-suite bath with separate shower and bath tub, double vanity, exit to private hot tub
* Bedroom 3 - 2 twin beds (beds can be bridged to a king bed with request at time of booking), exit to private hot tub
* Full-size washer and dryer
*Full kitchen with breakfast bar for 2
*Dining table with seating for up to 6
*Living room with lots of comfortable seating, wood-burning fireplace and flat screen TV
*Den with two oversized chairs with small twin sized pull out beds - perfect for anyone 5'7" or smaller!
*Full bathroom with double vanity, tub and shower combo
*Spacious balcony with gas grill and dining table for 4
Parking for up to 2 vehicles in complex lot
Families with children, couples traveling together or friends visiting Snowmass for adventure, fun and relaxation will all appreciate the location and wonderful appointments of this vacation rental home. The home is located just 1 mile from the Snowmass Base Village.
The multi-level home has bedrooms on the ground level and the living space on the top level. This layout provides the needed privacy for sleeping and an open-concept living space with great views and lots of natural light, where your group can share incredible vacation moments together. A large dining table allows all of you to dine together or to work on a puzzle while others relax in front of the wood burning fireplace in the adjoining living area. The private hot tub is just outside the master bedroom looking out at open space, providing a beautiful place to unwind!
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to prepare meals during your stay. Snowmass Village and nearby Aspen have wonderful restaurants of all types for the times when your group wants to venture out for dining. Year-round the home is located central to all that Snowmass has to offer. Within one mile of the home you can ski or snowboard, cross-country ski, mountain or road bike, hike, attend concerts, ride the Alpine Coaster and so much more!
This property has strict no noise policy after 10:00 pm. If you choose to stay here please be respectful of the neighbors.
This townhome is located up two levels from the parking area and does not have elevator access. We may be able to provide luggage assistance as needed. The nearest shuttle stop is located 1/4 mile away. It is a downhill walk to the shuttle but uphill on the return home. If you have questions regarding transportation please contact us.
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025