******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Newly renovated, this inviting Snowmass home is a wonderful choice for your vacation with family or friends. Situated just 1.5 miles from the Snowmass ski area you will appreciate the convenience of being so close to everything while also enjoying the private location of the home and the incredible views.
Living room with 55 inch flat screen TV, vaulted ceilings, incredible views of the Snowmass mountains and ski area
Full kitchen with Keurig coffee maker
Dining table for 8
Breakfast bar for 3
Queen bedroom - desk with monitor
Bunk room with twin and full bunk bed - desk with monitor
Full bath with tub and shower
Large balcony with gas grill and gas fire pit to be enjoyed year round. Stunning views of surrounding mountains.
King bedroom, 55" TV, trundle bed with 2 twins, 2 person infrared sauna and sliding glass doors out to the 6 person hot tub with incredible views - desk with monitor
Queen bedroom - desk with monitor
Bathroom with separate vanity area and large walk-in shower, radiant heated floors throughout this bath
Twin bedroom (can be made into one king if requested at time of booking) with 40" TV and en-suite bath with shower
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Entryway with ski boot and glove warmer and storage for all of your outdoor gear
All TV's are smart televisions using YouTube or True TV for regular channels. Use your smart application accounts to stay up on your favorite streaming programs.
Parking in the driveway - 4 wheel drive is required in the winter as driveway is steep and snowy.
On demand shuttle service for $1 per person to Snowmass Village destinations in the winter.
The 5 bedrooms offer a variety of bedding to accommodate many different traveling groups. They are all appointed with many warm touches to welcome you to your vacation and make you feel at home when staying here. Upstairs you will find a beautiful queen bedroom and the fun bunk room, appointed with whimsical decor and is ideal for kids or teens. The additional bedrooms are downstairs and include a twin room with an en-suite bath. The other two bedrooms are accessed through the master bath vanity area. The queen room is on the right and the King master suite with access to the hot tub and infrared sauna is on the left. This unique entrance offers privacy for both bedrooms.
You will enjoy the comfortable space found upstairs in the living, dining and kitchen area. The decor and furnishings draw you in and create a wonderful sense of calm and relaxation. You and your traveling companions will share many wonderful moments relaxing in the living area while enjoying the beautiful views of the surrounding Snowmass mountains. The balcony offers a gas grill and a conversation patio set with gas fire pit. Sit back, relax and share stories of your day's adventures while preparing dinner on the grill.
Many special touches went into the renovation of this Snowmass home. Sure to be two of your favorites during your stay are the 2 person sauna and the 6 person outdoor private hot tub. Vacationing in the mountains can be exhausting and what better way to close out a day than pampering yourself with a sauna and hot tub at your vacation home?
This welcoming retreat is an ideal rental for the discerning vacationer who is looking for a special place to stay during their visit to Snowmass. While the home is very private it is located in a residential area so no parties are allowed.This property has a ring doorbell system with an exterior camera that overlooks front door and driveway only. We do take privacy seriously and there are no interior cameras.
Our team of professionals are on call to ensure you have the vacation of your dreams. We look forward to hosting you and assisting in creating a magical and unsurpassed experience in Snowmass.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent. Limited quantity available - please check for availability before confirming your stay if AC is needed.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Aspen Pitkin County airport is located 3 miles from Aspen and 12 miles from Snowmass Village.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles at check-out. If the home is left in an excessively unclean manner please note we will charge $50/hour for additional cleaning time needed after your departure.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am. Any violations will result in a fine of $150. Repeated violations are grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025