******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Single Family Home Just 1 Mile to Snowmass Ski Area and 100 Yards To Shuttle
With incredible views of the Snowmass ski area, a multi-level interior design and inviting outdoor space this home is an ideal rental for the discerning vacationer who is looking for a special place to stay during their visit to Snowmass. While the home is very private it is located in a residential area so no parties are allowed.
King bedroom with en-suite bath
King bedroom with en-suite bath
Bunk bedroom with 2 full size beds on the bottom and 2 twins on top
Bathroom with tub and shower
Living area with Smart TV and sectional sofa.
Office with dedicated work space and ping pong table
Garage - parking for two cars available in garage, additional cars can park in driveway
Living room with Smart TV, vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows with incredible views of Mount Daily, wood burning fireplace
Full kitchen with breakfast bar for 4
Dining room with table for 8
Access to 4000 square foot lawn and 5000 square foot patio with outdoor dining, gas fire pit, gas grill and private hot tub
King suite, Smart TV, dedicated work space, en-suite bath with double vanity, large walk-in shower and separate jetted soaking tub.
Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
Situated just 1 mile from Base Village at the Snowmass ski area you will appreciate the convenience of being so close to everything while also enjoying the private location of the home inside and out. The very private 4,000-square-foot flat lawn and adjacent 5,000 square feet of outdoor decks feature a bar and sink, a gas fire pit, a gas pizza oven, and a gas BBQ grill. Ample seating ensures a comfortable gathering space for family and friends while offering views of Mount Daly. This property is conveniently situated near the heart of Snowmass Village, just a short 100-yard walk to the bus shuttle and close to ski slopes, trails, shops, and restaurants.
The interior of the home is perfectly designed for multi-generational families, groups of friends or families traveling together. Three bedrooms, a second living area and an office/rec room greet you on the entry level. There is one bedroom with a king and en-suite bath, one with a queen and the third with 2 sets of bunks, each with one queen and one twin.
Up on the main level you will find a large and inviting living area with flat screen TV, wood-burning fireplace and floor to ceiling windows with views. The full kitchen and dining room are just a few steps up from the living area where you can access the outdoor space with private hot tub, gas firepit and bbq grill. On the third level the master suite welcomes you with a spa-like bathroom with a large jetting soaking tub, king bed, flat screen TV, dedicated working space with views of Mount Daily and a private balcony.
Vacationing in the mountains is exhilarating and what better way to enjoy it than staying in a unique vacation home? Spend evenings around the fireplace sharing stories of the days adventures! Enjoy the convenient access of the local shuttle, just 100 yards away or take a short 1 mile drive up to the village for dinner, shopping, skiing or hiking.
Year-round you will enjoy the luxurious and inviting indoor and outdoor spaces of this special home. This is a home where exceptional memories will be created and then shared for years to come.
Our team of professionals are on call to ensure you have the vacation of your dreams. We look forward to hosting you and assisting in creating a magical and unsurpassed experience in Snowmass.
Most mountain residences, including this property, are not fully air conditioned. Fans are provided for your comfort. Portable air conditioning units are available for rent.
License Number 051750
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025