Swim and Tennis - Bring the entire family for a relaxing break from everyday life in this roomy home in Snellville! Clean and renovated with new paint and floors. This is one of Metro Atlanta’s most popular residential areas and is a short drive from all of the city’s most popular attractions. This spacious, pet-friendly, 3 Bedroom home includes a cozy additional bonus room setup for restful slumber in a quiet neighborhood setting only 3 miles from Snellville’s dining and shopping, 4 miles to Piedmont Eastside Medical Center and 2 miles to Downtown Snellville. Located in a family-oriented subdivision. During the day, you can tour all of Atlanta’s attractions or explore hiking and mountain biking nearby at Stone Mountain. At night, you can relax and decompress on the back patio or simply cook a great meal in our fully equipped kitchen! With our Smart TV, you can log on to all of your favorite streaming services and have a movie marathon or catch the big game. ZERO step entry to this home.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
- Queen bed
- 2 Night Stands with Lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Walk in Closet
- Private Bathroom
Guest bedroom #2
- Queen bed
- Night Stand with Lamp
Guest bedroom #3
- Queen Bed
- Night Stand with Lamp
- Full Size Bed
- Night Stand with Lamp
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Dishes/Silverware, Microwave, Toaster and Blender.
- Coffee Maker and Supplies, Hot Chocolate and Tea!
- Dining table seats 6.
- Outdoor patio with furniture.
- Community Pool.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you the code with directions and full instructions.
- Washer & dryer
- Smart TV
- Towels, Shampoos & Soaps provided for your use.
- Parking in the driveway for up to 4 cars.
- Non-Smoking, please!
- This is a family friendly property – please be respectful. This is not a party house. No parties or events are allowed at any time.
- Dogs under 50 pounds are allowed
DOGS CONSIDERED, PET FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE
On the northeast side of Atlanta, Snellville is a very popular residential destination – with a vibrant selection of dining choices and shopping venues you will be able to experience the best that Atlanta has to offer. It’s uniquely situated to provide exciting activities in and around Atlanta combined with peaceful and quiet neighborhood living. Festivals and events at Stone Mountain are a nice bonus!
Guests staying at this charming home receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind, depending on the length of your visit, you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
**PLEASE NOTE IF BOOKING w/ AIRBNB** - Airbnb cleaning fees include service fees.
City of Snellville STR #22-00010
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted inside the unit - they must be used outdoors and not under the covered patio areas. No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
Pets are allowed upon payment of a Pet Fee. Tenants must exercise proper and due care to prevent pets from damaging the property. Please refrain from allowing pets on furniture and remove any mess created by pets during the stay.
The fireplace is a gas fireplace. Do not burn wood.
ADULT RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
You will obtain your digital door code up to 48 hours before checkin.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and/or deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Smoking is allowed outside on the back patio. Please dispose of cigarette butts carefully to avoid a fire hazard.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds linens can be left on the beds in each bedroom for housekeeping.
2. Any damages not reported during your stay are the responsibility of the guest and will be charged accordingly. There are no refunds for non functional or defective items in the home - ecpecially if they are not brought to the attention of management during the stay.
3. All dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on at departure. All garbage is to be removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If receptacles are full, please leave trash in bags inside the garage.
4. Close all blinds in all rooms. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people, not including a child in a crib.
5. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties. Inside furniture stays inside and outside furniture stays outside.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Georgia, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Georgia or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
9. This is a quiet home in a family neighborhood and not a party house. Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM. No parties or events are allowed at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (770) 428-2592