Timber Ridge Condos – 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 5 – Wildernest, CO - Condo
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 5):
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bath with Shower
- Queen/Twin Bunk Beds (sleeps up to 3)
Please note that this unit is on the second floor with no elevator.
This condo is a great find in Summit County! It sits at the top of Wildernest where the views are not blocked by other units. Balcony overlooks Gore mountain range and Lake Dillon, with views of the slopes at Keystone and Breckenridge. There is a trail leaving from the unit that connects to the Gore Range Trail, Colorado Trail, and many others.
There is an incredible clubhouse with 2 hot tubs, a pool, dry sauna, billiards, ping-pong, tennis courts, racquetball courts, and laundry facilities.
• Amazing Views of Mountains and Lake Dillon From All Windows and Balcony
• Club House With indoor Pool, 2 Hot Tubs, dry sauna, ping pong table, billiards, and racquetball court
• Laundry Room in Clubhouse - Coin Op
• Free WiFi
• Hair Dryer
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Digital lock for entry
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County!
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year-round.
FREE FUN WINTER PACKAGE:
-Discounted Ski Butlers Gear Rentals (Winter Only)
-Airport Transfers with Summit Express (Winter Only)
-Stand Up Paddle Boarding (Summer Only)
-Frisco Escape Room
Property Distance to:
Clubhouse - 2 minute walk
Keystone Ski Resort, via US 6E – 9 miles
Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 15.4 miles
Copper Mountain, Via I-70W – 13.0 miles
Breckenridge, Via Co-9S – 15.0 miles
Vail, Via I-70W – 33.0 miles
Silverthorne Outlets, Via Ryan Gulch Rd – 2.7 miles
Loveland, Via I-70E – 13.8 miles
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100 accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
Thanks! We can't wait to have you again :)