This lovely updated second floor condo is OH SO CLOSE TO FAMOUS SIESTA KEY BEACH with it's notable white, soft powdery quartz sand. Just grab the beach cart, chairs, a beach towel, maybe a cooler and an umbrella....because you can. We provide all these delicious items for a spectacular & convenient beach vacation. An 8 minute walk and your toes are in the soft sand walking towards the warm, calm waves of the Gulf of Mexico. While some look for parking, you're already playing! Imagine the sunsets you will catch...nightly if you wish! Ours are truly the best in the state of Florida! Leave your car under the carport and grab a free shuttle service to Siesta Key Village for an afternoon of shopping and a bite of dinner in the evening....how about a side of live music with your meal!?
Beautifully Updated Second Floor Condo
Heated Community Pool
Assigned Covered Parking
With Prior Approval, Fido Friendly w pet fee (under 25lbs)
Canal & Dock Views
Walk to the Beach
Beach Accessories Incl.
WiFi, Cable & Streaming Incl.
Master King Bed, Ensuite Bath, TV
#2 Bedroom Queen Bed, TV (Basic Cable)
Private New Washer/Dryer in Unit
HOA form is Required for Emergencies
Keyless entry makes it easy and convenient to come and go....no worries about losing a door key. This is a second floor unit, no elevator. The beautifully updated living room has a wall of sliders that you can open wide and allow fresh ocean breezes to alight your senses whenever you please. Great views of the canal and boat docks from the main room. More info below.
Beach chairs, cart, umbrella & a cooler... don't need to purchase to enjoy day upon day on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! Walk down the sidewalk to the heated community pool that is kept at a comfortable 86 degrees. Never too chilly to go for a swim! Limited boat docks are also available with advance reservation. Everything in the unit is in pristine condition and is impeccably clean. Your well-behaved dog with prior approval & a pet fee is welcome! Your fur baby fido must be under 25 pounds & well behaved per HOA rules. Contact us and we'll get it all taken care of for you.
The updated lovely KITCHEN has stainless & black accented appliances, new white cabinets stocked with dishes, glasses & mixing bowls, etc....all one needs to make meals in-house. Basic appliances included also, like a coffeemaker, hand mixer, basic blender, etc. Conveniently, there's a kitchen disposal, built-in microwave, refrigerator with ice maker and plenty of storage for both your favorite foods and necessities. Think again when purchasing Haagen-Dazs ice cream.....Siesta Key has fantastic ice cream parlors to visit....no comparison! Off the kitchen is a dining table for 4 plus a granite kitchen counter for 2 to enjoy some quick morning eggs before your day at the beach.
LIVING ROOM sofa is a queen sleeper. There's a large Samsung flat screen equipped with Xfinity cable, streaming plus a DVD Blu-Ray player with it's own remote. Right off the living room is a cafe table for 2 where you can soak up beautiful views of the water inlet, docks and swaying palm trees.
MASTER BEDROOM has a new King size mattress (6/21) and an ensuite bathroom with tiled shower & tub and a granite vanity. There is a flat screen TV with both cable & streaming capabilities plus a Blu-ray DVD player and lots of closet space...large dresser too! The GUEST BEDROOM has a Queen bed, new ceiling fan and closet space. The closet is shared with the new stacked washer & dryer. You have a TV in this room with basic cable and streaming. Right outside the guest bedroom is an updated bathroom (close to kitchen) with a granite vanity and tiled shower room.
Public tennis courts at the beach are close by as well as a playground for the kids and miles of walking on Siesta Beach. Siesta Beach has restrooms, and concessions. Don't forget to stop by on Sunday evenings for the drum circle at sunset!
*Two week minimum stay*. THIS IS A NON-SMOKING CONDO.
Pipe replacement project is scheduled for this summer, starting around May 1st, 2024. Completion date TBD.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
Pre-approved fur baby guidelines: Under25 lbs, trained, no chewers, barkers or diggers. No cats allowed, no exceptions. The complex has strict rules and there will be an additional cleaning charge applied.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.