This could be the vacation of the decade! Come stay in one of Siesta Key's most beautiful resorts that resides on the Gulf of Mexico and Siesta Keys Crescent Beach. This gorgeous newly updated condo has great views of the beach as well as the lush, tropical, well- maintained grounds where you can't help but to take a lovely stroll amongst the natural vegetation.....You will love the PRIVATE BEACH strip just for Casarina members including many other amenities at your fingertips. You'll be sure to have the best vacation ever!
Private Beach with Beach Chairs
Lanai-Beach & Ocean Views.
Updated and High End
King Master w/Access to Lanai & Views
Heated Community Pool
Bedrooms & Living Rm-Smart TV’s & Cable
Community BBQ Grills
Clubhouse w/TV & Pool Table
Private Stacked W/D
The Casarina complex has an abundance of fine amenities sure to please you. This complex not only has private beach access & private beach but many amenities like a heated pool/spa, 2 lighted tennis courts, a viewing sundeck located off the private beach access, BBQ Grill area, a large Clubhouse with full kitchen, pool table, TV room, library and picnic tables near the fountain situated around water with an abundant of tropical birds to watch.
It's located on Siesta Key just south of Siesta Key Village and Siesta Key Public Beach & Pavillon. Just less than 2 miles away from the Village with everything from burgers and beers to fine dining including surf and turf, oysters on the half shell, exotically prepared fish or roasted duck. Save room after dinner so you can enjoy some incredible homemade gelato at one of our fine ice cream shops while window shopping in the village. It’s all very close by. No need to take the car if staying on the key....just grab one of the many free shuttle rides on Siesta Key. One assigned covered parking spot is included.
This updated and renovated condo is ready to go... 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with new flooring, 3 Smart TV's, includes cable and much more.
The kitchen is beautifully updated with stainless appliances, light oak cabinets with gentle self closing drawers, solid stone dark quartz countertops and lots of them! Well stocked with dishes, silverware and basic appliances...most everything a kitchen needs....whip up home cooked meals just like at home. The kitchen is completely open so you won't miss a thing. There's a large dining table that seats 6 adults comfortably with a lovely chandelier above.
The enclosed lanai is accessible from the living room. Has spectacular views and there's plenty of space to stretch out. Open up the sliders if you like as the lanai is screened too. The lanai has a bar height dining table for 4 plus extra seating for 2.
The King master bedroom has sliding doors so you can access the lanai. Enjoy waking up to those spectacular beach and gulf views. No worried about too much light as there are California shutters covering the sliding doors. Enjoy the wall-mounted flat screen Smart TV to watch your favorite apps or cable shows and large custom walk-in closet. The ensuite bathroom is large with his/her sinks, separate soaker tub and a large walk-in tiled shower room.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed, wall mounted flat Smart TV, cable with a closet and dresser. The guest bath is lovely and located just outside the guest bedroom. It has a step to tile shower and ample vanity space.
The living room is decorated in lovely tan and cream with hints of soft blues.... a loveseat, a large sofa that is also a queen sleeper for 2 with a NEW wall mounted large 65” Smart TV plus cable, and WiFi throughout. New TV as of Mar. 2022.
Siesta Key public beach is less than a mile away with new shower facilities and concession stands and is only a 6 min bike ride. On Sunday's at SKB is the Drum Circle before sunset. Something you must experience! Siesta Key offers free trolley rides (tips appreciated) up and down Midnight Pass Road and into Siesta Key Village as well.
Non-smoking, Monthly Rental property. Assigned parking for 1 car only. According to the complex rules, tenants may have 7 nights of overnight guests per every 30 day period and the main renters must be present during this timeframe. Renters must be family members and two different families can't share a unit. They can, however come as guests for a week. All guests must be registered.
No Pets Allowed. This complex requires a 30 day period to approve rentals so please plan accordingly. No last minute bookings for this reason.
This property does not allow Emotional Support Animals in addition to their no pet policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tenants may have a max of 7 overnight occupancies. Guests must also be registered.
Tenant may not bring more than a total of 2 guests to the swimming pool, clubhouse, or any Casarina recreational facilities without prio approval from the onsite property manager.
No pets, trucks, campers, or boat trailers.
One parking spot only
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.