Palm Bay Club On Siesta Beach
Palm Bay on Private Beach w/Access, WiFi, Full Beach Views from 7th Fl, Pools, BBQ, Tennis, Gym
This won't be just another beach vacation, this will be THE BEACH VACATION! Come stay in one of Siesta Key's most luxurious resorts that resides on the Gulf of Mexico and Siesta Key Beach. This Palm Bay Club condo has FULL views of Siesta Key Beach with private access to your PRIVATE BEACH along with many amenities at your fingertips. You'll be sure to have the best vacation ever! Imagine the spectacular view from your 7th floor condo of windows overlooking the ocean....all waiting for you. New Updates 2021 !!
The Grand Tower is having its Elevator Lobbies Renovated to enhance your Vacation Experience. This will take place from August 8th thru September 30, 2022, floor by floor.
Full Beach/Ocean Views from Bedrooms & Living Areas
King Master with Flatscreen
Two Queen beds in 2nd Bedroom with Flatscreen
Two pools and a hot tub...one on the Bay side overlooking the water, other on the gulf side
New Fitness Center
BBQ Grills under shade
Private beach with beach chairs
Reserve beach cabanas with loungers for a fee
This condo is without private laundry but has a washer/dryer on the floor
This beach to bay resort condominium community has an abundance of fine amenities sure to please you. This complex provides a Private Beach with Private Access, beautifully manicured grounds and a tropical courtyard, fishing pier, boat slip for rent, a heated pool on the Gulf side and another heated pool overlooking the Bay and large custom spa overlooking the serene bay as well (just walk across the street), a state of the art fitness center, recreation lounge, and 2 lighted tennis/Pickleball courts and finally BBQ charcoal grills for reserve on the beach. Vacationing at Palm Bay Club will provide many memorable moments with picture perfect Bay sunrises and picture perfect Beach views. You’ll never want to leave this fine resort! Rent a cabana on your private beach and bask in the shade by the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico with beautiful white powder quartz sand.
Palm Bay Club is centrally located on Siesta Key and close to Siesta Key Village where you will discover many incredible restaurants. Everything from burgers and beers to fine dining including surf and turf, oysters on the half shell, exotically prepared fish or roasted duck. Save room after dinner so you can enjoy some incredible homemade gelato at one of our fine ice cream shops while window shopping in the village. It’s all at your fingertips so no need for a car. One parking space is available for each condo.
This Beachfront condo on the 7th floor has been renovated and is ready to go... 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with new flooring, new kitchen, new furniture, 3 TV's, new bedding and more. New wood laminate flooring in bedrooms plus closet doors replaced, new solid stone vanity and cabinet replaced in guest bathroom.
The kitchen is beautifully updated with stainless appliances and solid stone quartz countertops. All stocked with everything you need to make home cooked meals. The kitchen is completely open so you won't miss a thing. There's a large dining table that seats 6 adults plus bar seating for 2. Off the dining/kitchen is a bar space with a new wine refrigerator countertop and soft close drawers.
The King master bedroom has FULL amazing Siesta Key Beach views, a flat screen TV, a leather reclining chair with ottoman, tons of closet space and connected bathroom with step-in shower/tub combo newly tiled with sliding door. The second bedroom with new flooring, 2 Queen beds also has crazy great Beach and Ocean views, cushioned chair to relax on and stare at the ocean..... a flat screen TV and connected bathroom with step to shower with updates mentioned above.
The living room is decorated in ocean blues with wrap around views of Siesta Key Beach and Siesta Key itself. The large corner sofa is very comfortable and sits where you can enjoy the beach in comfy A/C. Enjoy movie night with family...the wall mounted flat screen is huge! WiFi is included and is not shared with other units.
The bay with it's incredible sunrises and fishing is just across the street with a crosswalk and flashing signs for your safety.
Check out the lit dock over the intracoastal in the evening...look for the Dolphins and Manatees!
Siesta Key public beach is a short walk away with new shower facilities and concession stands or a 3 min bike ride. On Sunday's at SKB is the Drum Circle before sunset. Something you must experience! Siesta Key offers free trolley rides (tips appreciated) up and down Midnight Pass Road and into Siesta Key Village as well.
Available is an upscale rental company for double beach loungers with turtle tops, umbrellas, and paddle boards right on this complex beach which are available for daily or weekly rental if interested.
Boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, and golf carts are NOT allowed. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage. Please note that the windows in the tower building are not designed to open for safety reasons.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Adam Gidding or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145