Moonmist Gorgeously Renovated Courtyard
Walk to Beach, Beautifully Renovated with Highend Finishings, Wifi/Cable, Heated Pool, Fishing Pier
Completely Brand New Top to Bottom Renovation - 2 bedroom villa on Siesta Key, just a short walk to Crescent beach where you can walk for miles on powdery white quartz sugar-sand that's cool to the touch no matter the heatl!
Enjoy a fabulous sunset every night of your vacation! Leave your car behind in the private garage because the local free Siesta Key Breeze trolley stops right outside of Polynesian Gardens and will take your family to Siesta Key Public Beach, Turtle Beach or Siesta Village for great shopping and dining. If you prefer to walk, no problem as there are many restaurants and shops close by.
Polynesian Garden has a large heated, community swimming pool, club house and fishing pier on the Intracoastal waterway.
*** IMPORTANT FOR SEASONAL BOOKINGS. PLEASE BOOK IN WHOLE MONTH INCREMENTS, E.G. FEBRUARY OR MARCH OR FEBRUARY AND MARCH. CHECK WITH US BEFORE YOU BOOK IF YOU AREN'T SURE OR HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST ***
This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath FULLY renovated villa with highend furnishings including a private tropical courtyard with a new Weber outdoor propane grill and table with umbrella and seating for 4. There is a large screened-in lanai with a new outdoor 2 piece sofa and chair providing plenty of seating. Tile flooring in the lanai is brand new tumbled travertine large rectangular tile for a high-end beachy feel. Great place to relax and unwind after a wonderfully enjoyable day at Crescent Beach or shopping in SK Village.
The living room is spacious with new driftwood porcelain tile flooring. For your comfort a brand new 3 person charcoal gray comfy sleeper sofa along with a matching recliner and loveseat, new sofa table and lamps. There is a large Sharp flat screen TV with basic Comcast cable and Wifi throughout the villa.
Whip up a gourmet dish in this brand new kitchen. It is fully stocked with appliances, dishes, bowls etc. There is a good size stainless French door refrigerator with a bottom freezer, stainless stove/oven, stainless toaster oven plus a stainless dishwasher. New driftwood porcelain tile flooring and new granite countertops completes the gorgeous kitchen. Right off the kitchen is a dining table that seats 6 people.
Sleep soundly on the brand new King size bed in the master suite along with a nice sized private ensuite bathroom. It has dual sinks, granite and newly tiled floors in beautiful and neutral, calming, gray/blue hues with accents of mother of pearl and glass tile. Enjoy a long relaxing shower (walk-in, no tub) with new tile floor and 24" tiled walls with built-in shelf for soap and shampoo. Ceiling fan, new flat screen TV and natural light make this a fabulous master bedroom.
The second bedroom has twin beds with a large closet and window for natural light with a new gorgeous bathroom just around the corner. The bathroom has new granite, dual sinks, new slate tiles, and a walk-in shower with 24" tiles and built-in shelf for your convenience with mother of pearl and glass tile accents.
No SMOKING and no DOGS or other pets allowed. This includes service animals and ESA's. Owners are highly allergic. We manage multiple properties and have other options to suit your needs... just not this place. Maximum occupancy is 4 people per complex rules.
This is a high end unit and the owners want to keep it in pristine shape.
Booking season? Please book whole months only... e.g. March 1 - March 31.
It’s just a short 10 minute walk to Crescent Beach! Siesta Key Beach. island style restaurants and pubs are also a few blocks away. A 15 minute drive will have you in downtown Sarasota and 20 minutes will put you on world famous St. Armand’s Circle for world class shopping and dining. Sarasota is renowned for it’s many cultural activities including the Ringling Museum with a collection of 28,000 works, the Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Opera, Florida Studio Theatre, Players Theatre, Selby Botanical Gardens (orchids and classes!) Mote Marine (pet a stingray and a jellyfish aquarium), Orioles spring training and much, much more! Come experience paradise.
This property does not allow Emotional Support Animals in addition to their no pet policy.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
To purchase a vacation villa like this one, Linda Riley with Coldwell Banker or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.